Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. MRA Navigation APP

MRA Navigation APP

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
59 Posts 8 Posters 40.2k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HABVEN aka MrMRA
    HABVEN aka MrMRA
    HABVEN aka MrMRA
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Win 10 Prof

    BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
    Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

      Strange, you're route....
      c0dfef21-7a65-47fa-8f56-0bd3cd6336ed-image.png

      Reinhard-32
      Reinhard-32
      Reinhard-32
      wrote on last edited by
      #37

      @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Make sure that the detail level is set to the highest and use a appropriate zoom level.

      Kindly regards
      Reinhard

      Montana 700i and Mac

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by HABVEN aka MrMRA
        #38

        Is set on the highest level and max zoom

        BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

          Is set on the highest level and max zoom

          Kudee
          Kudee
          Kudee
          wrote on last edited by Kudee
          #39

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Can you Upload the Files somewhere so other Basecamp Users can check?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Reinhard-32
            Reinhard-32
            Reinhard-32
            wrote on last edited by
            #40

            Or set the route to publish and share.

            Kindly regards
            Reinhard

            Montana 700i and Mac

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              Valued contributor
              wrote on last edited by
              #41

              The problem is that in Basecamp the road is not there.

              BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
              Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

              Reinhard-32 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                The problem is that in Basecamp the road is not there.

                Reinhard-32
                Reinhard-32
                Reinhard-32
                wrote on last edited by Reinhard-32
                #42

                @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master I can check it at my Win10 PC and my iMac pro but I have problems to find the exact location of the missing or not shown road in the map.

                Kindly regards
                Reinhard

                Montana 700i and Mac

                Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Reinhard-32 Reinhard-32

                  @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master I can check it at my Win10 PC and my iMac pro but I have problems to find the exact location of the missing or not shown road in the map.

                  Kudee
                  Kudee
                  Kudee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #43

                  @Reinhard-32 https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/5364210/mobile#43.58887733921692;17.518429756164554;14///

                  On MY Basecamp the Road ist ok 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Reinhard-32
                    Reinhard-32
                    Reinhard-32
                    wrote on last edited by Reinhard-32
                    #44

                    Thanks for sharing the route. I have open the route in BaseCamp on both machines and found no differences. The gravel road is not there.
                    Then I checked it at Here maps with the same result: The gravel road is not in the Here / Garmin map.
                    When you switch off the track then you can see that the gravel road is not there.

                    HERE Map:

                    Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-27 um 15.31.54.png

                    Map in BaseCamp on IMac with visible red track:

                    Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-27 um 15.27.55.png

                    Map in BaseCamp on Mac with invisible track:

                    Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-27 um 15.28.15.png

                    Kindly regards
                    Reinhard

                    Montana 700i and Mac

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      Valued contributor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #45

                      Same here

                      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        Valued contributor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #46

                        I think the conclusion is that Garmin provides different maps in different countries.

                        BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                        Reinhard-32 Kudee 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                          I think the conclusion is that Garmin provides different maps in different countries.

                          Reinhard-32
                          Reinhard-32
                          Reinhard-32
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #47

                          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master No Hans, I don‘t think so. Here is the creator of the map and sells them to Garmin. Garmin prepared the map for using at garmin sat navs. When you look at the origin here map then yo can see that the discussed road is not there.

                          https://wego.here.com/?map=43.59131,17.52787,13,normal

                          Kindly regards
                          Reinhard

                          Montana 700i and Mac

                          HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                            I think the conclusion is that Garmin provides different maps in different countries.

                            Kudee
                            Kudee
                            Kudee
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #48

                            @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master

                            Friends, I am embarrassed. This road doesn't exist in Basecamp and I didn't realize it. Shame on me. What I did is imported the track into Basecamp and converted it to a route. Looked at it in Bacecamp and it looks like a route.

                            Now I have loaded the route on my 595, the calculation works and the route can be started.

                            So again checked the Zümo, I do not have OSM maps installed.
                            I am now quite confused, thought I understand it after all these years.

                            Would Garmin now route me on the route even though it does NOT exist on the map?

                            Again, apologies and thanks to all.

                            lg Kudee

                            Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Nick Carthew
                              Nick Carthew
                              Nick Carthew
                              RouteXpert
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #49

                              The road and route can be seen using the TomTom map in MRA. I thought TomTom was no good for off road 😊 e5c5cc58-45ff-4e51-9e91-c2aafb70de80-image.png

                              Always willing to help if I can.
                              Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                              MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                              Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

                                The road and route can be seen using the TomTom map in MRA. I thought TomTom was no good for off road 😊 e5c5cc58-45ff-4e51-9e91-c2aafb70de80-image.png

                                Kudee
                                Kudee
                                Kudee
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #50

                                @Nick-Carthew Nick, you miss out the point. Question is if Gamin would route me or not. MRA wouldn't. No problem with OSMand.
                                Hope i understand it the right way?
                                lg Kudee

                                Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Kudee Kudee

                                  @Nick-Carthew Nick, you miss out the point. Question is if Gamin would route me or not. MRA wouldn't. No problem with OSMand.
                                  Hope i understand it the right way?
                                  lg Kudee

                                  Nick Carthew
                                  Nick Carthew
                                  Nick Carthew
                                  RouteXpert
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #51

                                  @Kudee I was being funny 😁

                                  Always willing to help if I can.
                                  Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                                  MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Reinhard-32 Reinhard-32

                                    @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master No Hans, I don‘t think so. Here is the creator of the map and sells them to Garmin. Garmin prepared the map for using at garmin sat navs. When you look at the origin here map then yo can see that the discussed road is not there.

                                    https://wego.here.com/?map=43.59131,17.52787,13,normal

                                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                    Valued contributor
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #52

                                    @Reinhard-32

                                    In @Kudee basecamp NTU map the road is there I believe, but in my NTU map, same version, the road is not there

                                    BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                                    Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                                    Reinhard-32 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steve Lynch
                                      Steve Lynch
                                      Steve Lynch
                                      Valued contributor
                                      wrote on last edited by Steve Lynch
                                      #53

                                      If it’s any consolation, Calimoto Premium uses OSM and it can’t route that particular track either. 😳

                                      You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                                      Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Steve Lynch Steve Lynch

                                        If it’s any consolation, Calimoto Premium uses OSM and it can’t route that particular track either. 😳

                                        Kudee
                                        Kudee
                                        Kudee
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #54

                                        @Steve-Lynch OSMand as well 🙄

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                                          @Reinhard-32

                                          In @Kudee basecamp NTU map the road is there I believe, but in my NTU map, same version, the road is not there

                                          Reinhard-32
                                          Reinhard-32
                                          Reinhard-32
                                          wrote on last edited by Reinhard-32
                                          #55

                                          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master
                                          Hans, see Kudee‘s comment here:
                                          Friends, I am embarrassed. This road doesn't exist in Basecamp and I didn't realize it. Shame on me. What I did is imported the track into Basecamp and converted it to a route. Looked at it in Bacecamp and it looks like a route.

                                          What he saw was the track and not the road. In the Garmin map at BaseCamp the road unfortunately doesn‘t exist.

                                          Kindly regards
                                          Reinhard

                                          Montana 700i and Mac

                                          HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          ACTIVE USERS
                                          HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                          HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                          Nick Carthew
                                          Nick Carthew
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          Kudee
                                          Kudee
                                          Reinhard-32
                                          Reinhard-32
                                          Steve Lynch
                                          Steve Lynch
                                          POPULAR TOPICS
                                          • Hello everyone
                                            Brian McG
                                            Brian McG
                                            2
                                            6
                                            90

                                          • Route changed?
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            0
                                            5
                                            72

                                          • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
                                            Rob Veerman
                                            Rob Veerman
                                            4
                                            4
                                            58

                                          • Beurs aanbieding
                                            Corjan Meijerink
                                            Corjan Meijerink
                                            0
                                            3
                                            14

                                          • Wissel Here-TomTom
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            0
                                            3
                                            80

                                          • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                                            Lluis Arasanz
                                            Lluis Arasanz
                                            0
                                            3
                                            127

                                          • No tracklog on Android phone
                                            Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                                            Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                                            0
                                            13
                                            419

                                          • Hoe lang gebruiker
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            2
                                            2
                                            66

                                          MY GROUPS
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Support
                                          • MyRoute-app