Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Offline Map. Laos is not avaiable!!

Offline Map. Laos is not avaiable!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
21 Posts 6 Posters 4.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kudee Kudee

    Could please someone of the Official give me answer?
    Stresst out enough getting all the Paperwork done to get permit to across the Borders
    Thanks Kudee

    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    RouteXpert
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Kudee This is the community forum and is not regularly checked by MRA. I suggest that you open a ticket in the support section.

    Always willing to help if I can.
    Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
    MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      I can indeed confirm Laos is not listed as downloadable country. This might be caused by geopolitical issues or some judicial problem. It can however also be a simple error in the app.

      Regardless of the exact cause, we won’t be able to have it fixed before your trip. My best bet would be to download the entire Asian region and hope for the best 🙂

      Kudee 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • sudolea
        sudolea
        sudolea
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Can this help ? http://download.geofabrik.de/asia/laos.html

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          I can indeed confirm Laos is not listed as downloadable country. This might be caused by geopolitical issues or some judicial problem. It can however also be a simple error in the app.

          Regardless of the exact cause, we won’t be able to have it fixed before your trip. My best bet would be to download the entire Asian region and hope for the best 🙂

          Kudee
          Kudee
          Kudee
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Corjan-Meijerink Thanks. Looks as i have to buy Calimoto for my trip. Thats really annoying!
          0f986ec9-9dd8-4411-8676-aa613260949a-image.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            I can indeed confirm Laos is not listed as downloadable country. This might be caused by geopolitical issues or some judicial problem. It can however also be a simple error in the app.

            Regardless of the exact cause, we won’t be able to have it fixed before your trip. My best bet would be to download the entire Asian region and hope for the best 🙂

            Kudee
            Kudee
            Kudee
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Corjan-Meijerink Please! Can you check if Laos has been impemented in some other Country? This is important for me! and i guess not a big deal to figure out for you. May Plan B ist to buy Calimoto but I don't know the App as good as MRA.
            Willing to pay if you can help me out!!

            Cheers Kudee

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Kudee Surely you have already tried to download all of Asia?
              At least if you have enough disk space. (7gb)

              Corjan Meijerink Kudee 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                @Kudee Surely you have already tried to download all of Asia?
                At least if you have enough disk space. (7gb)

                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Developer
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Jack-van-Tilburg @Kudee That would also be my suggestion 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                  @Kudee Surely you have already tried to download all of Asia?
                  At least if you have enough disk space. (7gb)

                  Kudee
                  Kudee
                  Kudee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @Jack-van-Tilburg Yes I installed all Maps of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. How can i check if Laos ist in one of this cards build in?

                  I can't see how to check this. Thanks

                  Rob Veerman 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Kudee Kudee

                    @Jack-van-Tilburg Yes I installed all Maps of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. How can i check if Laos ist in one of this cards build in?

                    I can't see how to check this. Thanks

                    Rob Veerman
                    Rob Veerman
                    Rob Veerman
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Kudee By -after installing the maps - trying to make a route in from one city in Laos to another city in Laos?

                    Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rob Veerman Rob Veerman

                      @Kudee By -after installing the maps - trying to make a route in from one city in Laos to another city in Laos?

                      Kudee
                      Kudee
                      Kudee
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Rob-Veerman All Maps of Asia Downloaded, Laos is not in.

                      Screenshot_20221014_133745_com.myrouteapp.navigation.jpg

                      @Corjan-Meijerink, any chance you fix this?

                      Kudee, desperated

                      Rob Veerman 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Kudee Kudee

                        @Jack-van-Tilburg Yes I installed all Maps of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. How can i check if Laos ist in one of this cards build in?

                        I can't see how to check this. Thanks

                        Rob Veerman
                        Rob Veerman
                        Rob Veerman
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @Kudee And if the maps you downloaded do not contain Laos I may have a OSM map (img.file) for you to put on your GPS. I have not yet tested it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Kudee Kudee

                          @Rob-Veerman All Maps of Asia Downloaded, Laos is not in.

                          Screenshot_20221014_133745_com.myrouteapp.navigation.jpg

                          @Corjan-Meijerink, any chance you fix this?

                          Kudee, desperated

                          Rob Veerman
                          Rob Veerman
                          Rob Veerman
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @Kudee Read my new post, give me an email address and I will send you something. Like I wrote, not yet tested, but let's see what happens then.

                          Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TorqueRider
                            TorqueRider
                            TorqueRider
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            I just put the whole Asia map on my iPhone and made a test route in Laos.
                            But I can't navigate the route either.

                            Schermafbeelding 2022-10-14 om 15.43.21.png

                            Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rob Veerman Rob Veerman

                              @Kudee Read my new post, give me an email address and I will send you something. Like I wrote, not yet tested, but let's see what happens then.

                              Kudee
                              Kudee
                              Kudee
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16
                              This post is deleted!
                              Rob Veerman 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                I just put the whole Asia map on my iPhone and made a test route in Laos.
                                But I can't navigate the route either.

                                Schermafbeelding 2022-10-14 om 15.43.21.png

                                Kudee
                                Kudee
                                Kudee
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @Jack-van-Tilburg Here File for Lao ist missing 😞
                                53c3cff4-784f-43af-a783-db87323bea39-image.png

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  You can't download the map of Laos in the Here WeGo app either.

                                  PNG-afbeelding.png

                                  Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                    You can't download the map of Laos in the Here WeGo app either.

                                    PNG-afbeelding.png

                                    Kudee
                                    Kudee
                                    Kudee
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    @Jack-van-Tilburg Some can, but not me 😞
                                    https://developer.here.com/

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Kudee Kudee
                                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                      Rob Veerman
                                      Rob Veerman
                                      Rob Veerman
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @Kudee You've got mail.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Kudee
                                        Kudee
                                        Kudee
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        Ticket can be closed. I'm a bit dispointed, going to use OSMand for my Trip.
                                        Nice on this App it shows Altitude as well and recorded Tracks are safed on the Mobile. Some thing for MRA Next. I hope.
                                        Kudee

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        ACTIVE USERS
                                        Corjan Meijerink
                                        Corjan Meijerink
                                        Rob Veerman
                                        Rob Veerman
                                        Nick Carthew
                                        Nick Carthew
                                        Kudee
                                        Kudee
                                        TorqueRider
                                        TorqueRider
                                        sudolea
                                        sudolea
                                        POPULAR TOPICS
                                        • Hello everyone
                                          Brian McG
                                          Brian McG
                                          2
                                          6
                                          111

                                        • Route changed?
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          0
                                          5
                                          87

                                        • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
                                          Rob Veerman
                                          Rob Veerman
                                          4
                                          4
                                          70

                                        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                                          Herman Veldhuizen
                                          Herman Veldhuizen
                                          0
                                          4
                                          171

                                        • Beurs aanbieding
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          0
                                          3
                                          60

                                        • Wissel Here-TomTom
                                          Hubert Thoring
                                          Hubert Thoring
                                          0
                                          3
                                          112

                                        • Hoe lang gebruiker
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          2
                                          2
                                          72

                                        • Offline Mode function
                                          Jörgen
                                          Jörgen
                                          1
                                          6
                                          42

                                        MY GROUPS
                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Popular
                                        • Support
                                        • MyRoute-app