Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday Morning issues editing

Monday Morning issues editing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
5 Posts 4 Posters 831 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clive Marsden
    Clive Marsden
    Clive Marsden
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am having crazy problems editing routes this morning. Just can't get the route to go past certain points. I can see there have been recent issues, is there anyone else experiencing issues? ps this is the first time I have used the new format (should I be doing something?)

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Clive Marsden Clive Marsden

      I am having crazy problems editing routes this morning. Just can't get the route to go past certain points. I can see there have been recent issues, is there anyone else experiencing issues? ps this is the first time I have used the new format (should I be doing something?)

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Clive-Marsden
      Make your route public and share the link of the route here, so I can watch

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Clive Marsden Clive Marsden

        I am having crazy problems editing routes this morning. Just can't get the route to go past certain points. I can see there have been recent issues, is there anyone else experiencing issues? ps this is the first time I have used the new format (should I be doing something?)

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Clive-Marsden No problems for me Clive.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

          @Clive-Marsden No problems for me Clive.

          Kudee
          Kudee
          Kudee
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Nick-Carthew IOS or Android?

          Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Kudee Kudee

            @Nick-Carthew IOS or Android?

            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            RouteXpert
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Kudee iOS

            Always willing to help if I can.
            Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
            MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Kudee
            Kudee
            Clive Marsden
            Clive Marsden
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
              M. Schrijver
              M. Schrijver
              0
              20
              367

            • How to plan correctly
              Erdna
              Erdna
              0
              13
              413

            • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
              Hubert Thori
              Hubert Thori
              0
              6
              15

            • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
              Brian McG
              Brian McG
              0
              15
              525

            • test Myroute APP
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              4
              20
              1.7k

            • Tour results and a question
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              4
              33

            • A01 - Kaartlaagweergave OpenStreetMap
              Hubert Thori
              Hubert Thori
              0
              3
              17

            • Route hervatten vanaf huidige locatie / Resume Route from Current Location
              LennyO
              LennyO
              1
              11
              724

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app