How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
-
I'm a new user on MRA, but I have many years of experience with BC.
When I import a Google Maps *.gpx file with via points into MRA - what's the best way to do it?- If I import it as a Route-Track and generate a route from the track using MRA:
MRA generates many waypoints but no longer indicates the via points (which isn’t a problem since we can easily convert the few necessary waypoints into via points). - If I import it as a Route:
MRA imports the GPX file correctly and displays the via points correctly, but I don’t see any waypoints that define the exact path of the route.
My question is:
What is the best way to then - safely - follow the route using MRA Navigation Next (on android)?
What happens if the route needs to be recalculated during navigation and there aren’t enough waypoints set?
Will MRA Navigation Next calculate to the next Via point as there are no visible waypoints???
To be on the safe side, should I manually set additional waypoints along the route when importing as a route?Many thanks for your feedback
- If I import it as a Route-Track and generate a route from the track using MRA:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login