Shuberth C4 pro

• Does anyone have this helmet?

I just bought one ๐Ÿ˜– ๐Ÿ‘น and the first ride I experienced a terrible noise. Like a steam kettle from 90 km/h onwards.

Anybody with the same experience?

• RouteXperts

@Drabslab i canโ€™t help with the C4, but I have a C3 Pro and I find it very quiet.

• @Nick-Carthew problem solved (sort of).

The C4 pro has a big opening on top for ventilation and this is creatign a heap of turbulence leadign to a steam cettle noise. A piece of tape covering that opening is enough to make it stop. Now I need to find a more eye pleasing solution ๐Ÿ™‚

• RouteXperts

@Drabslab Could you take the lining out and seal the vent from the inside?

• @Nick-Carthew that is an option but with consequence of loosing the ventilation ... which can be very useful in the south of France ๐Ÿ™‚

I am experimenting with small pieces of foam that let some air through, but prevent the wind from making turbulence

• Just to come back to this issue.

This whole helmet purchase (two helmets, two SC1 advanced) is becoming a real frustration.

Just as a warning to fellow motorcyclists:

Don't let the reputation of the brand fool you:

The helmet is noisy, the ventilation on top catches turbulent air and whistles as a steam cettle

The SENA communication system is a letdown:

• complicated to use, for setting it up you must use combinations of pushes on tiny buttons (try to remember them all)
    • virtually impossible to use with gloves
    • user manual should get a reward for explaining the most simple things a complex as possible

If onlythis stuff would not be so expensive, I could throw it away

Ambassadors
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.
ACTIVE USERS
POPULAR TOPICS MY GROUPS