Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. No tracklog on Android phone

No tracklog on Android phone

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
13 Posts 4 Posters 385 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Reinhard Grossmann h 0 Reinhard Grossmann h 0

    @nick-carthew
    Thank you.
    No, I never saw that green dot, which puzzles me ever from the beginning.
    Yes, I’ve switched on “Lines”

    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    RouteXpert
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Do you have location services set to allow all the time?

    And do you have Accuracy set to use precise location?

    Always willing to help if I can.
    Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
    MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

    Reinhard Grossmann h 0 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

      @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Do you have location services set to allow all the time?

      And do you have Accuracy set to use precise location?

      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @Nick-Carthew said:

      @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Do you have location services set to allow all the time?

      And do you have Accuracy set to use precise location?

      To both questions the answers are YES, I did

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Do you have location services set to allow all the time?

        And do you have Accuracy set to use precise location?

        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        @Nick-Carthew
        The answers to both of your quwstions are YES, I did.

        Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Reinhard Grossmann h 0 Reinhard Grossmann h 0

          @Nick-Carthew
          The answers to both of your quwstions are YES, I did.

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 I suspect the problem lies within your phone then.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Reinhard Grossmann h 0 Reinhard Grossmann h 0

            Hello!

            I‘ve been using MRA for a while to planning of routes. The GPX files were then loaded into Garmin Zumo XT (I hadn‘t been pleased with that device), which I sold and instead got me a Gigaset GX6 Smartphone with Android operating system, and installed the Myroute-app.

            To my great chagrin I could never get a tracklog when navigating using that app. I tried different settings, de- and re-installed the app. I did sent my complaint to the developers of Myroute and since we’re trying to find a solution. Thank you, dear Jarnick!

            However, until to date we’re not having any idea as to how to fix the problem. Thus I’m posting this request asking whether anybody else would have or have had a similar problem of being unable to record and to save a tracklog on Android smartphones.

            Left hand to greeting!

            Reinhard

            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Alpha tester
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0, What exactly happens when you try to start a tracklog, by manually pressing the tracklog button?

            image.jpeg

            I have some experience with a finicky tracklog start, but I thought that was limited to some of the beta versions. The tracklog would not start (not automatically nor manually) and the button would refuse to turn green. After a forced close (not the swipe method, but from the apps section in your Android system settings) it would work once, but then the problem came back.

            If you recognize what I describe, I am pretty sure it will be solved in the upcoming V6 version of the app. And if you do not recognize this, it will probably be fixed in V6 too 😉

            I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

            Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

            Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Reinhard Grossmann h 0
              Reinhard Grossmann h 0
              Reinhard Grossmann h 0
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @con-hennekens
              @nick-carthew
              Thank you all for your considerations. Today it was for the first time that the App recorded the track. Again I had erased and then re-installed the App, downloaded some maps, and then I turned practically everything within the settings “ON”, only switched off “Data on memory card” and disabled “Offline Navigation“. So let us see whether or not today’s experience was just a “one-hit wonder”

              Left hand greeting!
              Reinhard

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                @con-hennekens
                Hi Con,

                I really like your statement regarding the link between handle bars and saddle 🙂

                May I eventually quote it?

                Left hand greeting out of the gorgeous South of Germany/North of Bavaria which is named Franconia!

                Reinhard

                Con Hennekens LennyO 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Reinhard Grossmann h 0 Reinhard Grossmann h 0

                  @con-hennekens
                  Hi Con,

                  I really like your statement regarding the link between handle bars and saddle 🙂

                  May I eventually quote it?

                  Left hand greeting out of the gorgeous South of Germany/North of Bavaria which is named Franconia!

                  Reinhard

                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  Alpha tester
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0, haha! Yes, that's a Golden Oldie. I am in no way entitled to a monopoly on it, but I would also like to encourage you to search for a fresh new line 😉

                  I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                  Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                  Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Reinhard Grossmann h 0 Reinhard Grossmann h 0

                    @con-hennekens
                    Hi Con,

                    I really like your statement regarding the link between handle bars and saddle 🙂

                    May I eventually quote it?

                    Left hand greeting out of the gorgeous South of Germany/North of Bavaria which is named Franconia!

                    Reinhard

                    LennyO
                    LennyO
                    LennyO
                    RouteXpert
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Hmmmm.... did not know he was your son 😁

                    Positive emotions are worth every penny ;)

                    Reinhard Grossmann h 0 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LennyO LennyO

                      @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Hmmmm.... did not know he was your son 😁

                      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @LennyO
                      My son? Who?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      LennyO
                      LennyO
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Hello everyone
                        Brian McG
                        Brian McG
                        2
                        5
                        49

                      • Route changed?
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        0
                        5
                        55

                      • Offline Mode function
                        Jörgen
                        Jörgen
                        1
                        6
                        36

                      • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
                        Rob Veerman
                        Rob Veerman
                        4
                        4
                        39

                      • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        0
                        10
                        596

                      • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                        Lluis Arasanz
                        Lluis Arasanz
                        0
                        3
                        78

                      • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        0
                        10
                        293

                      • No tracklog on Android phone
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        0
                        13
                        385

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app