Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Just notice a new view of closed road

Just notice a new view of closed road

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
13 Posts 6 Posters 3.4k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jörgen Jörgen

    Just notice a new view of closed road. Well done HERE!

    92d3fd26-93e5-412e-a276-e1b03be765d0-image.png

    Hubert Thoring
    Hubert Thoring
    Hubert Thoring
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @Jörgen :

    Yes, I noticed that too 👋

    Yes and traffic jams are now also well indicated 👋

    IMG_0067.png

    IMG_0066.png

    VG Hubert
    Beta Test "Next App" dazu die Hardware .
    iPad 9. Gen iOS 26.7.1/ iPhone 16e iOS 26.7.1/ Navi iPhone Xr iOS 18.7.10 / PC mit MS Win11 /❗️MyRoute-App im Cradel und Remotek-One❗️ Info zu MRA & Remotek One

    Marinus van Deudekom 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jörgen Jörgen

      Just notice a new view of closed road. Well done HERE!

      92d3fd26-93e5-412e-a276-e1b03be765d0-image.png

      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Jörgen I've notied that to Jörgen. At first I didn't pay attention to it but then the road I wanted to plan was closed so I had to reroute. And if I'm correct it is something else than the closiers with the toolbox item

      Honda Goldwing GL1500,
      Honda Silverwing GL 650
      DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
      Garmin XT sold
      Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Hubert Thoring Hubert Thoring

        @Jörgen :

        Yes, I noticed that too 👋

        Yes and traffic jams are now also well indicated 👋

        IMG_0067.png

        IMG_0066.png

        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Hubert-Thoring in an A - B route trafic jams was already implemented

        Honda Goldwing GL1500,
        Honda Silverwing GL 650
        DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
        Garmin XT sold
        Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jörgen Jörgen

          Just notice a new view of closed road. Well done HERE!

          92d3fd26-93e5-412e-a276-e1b03be765d0-image.png

          Guzzist
          Guzzist
          Guzzist
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Jörgen said in Just notice a new view of closed road:

          Just notice a new view of closed road. Well done HERE!

          how did you create the screenshot under which conditions? I can 't reproduce it - and if I create a route via a well known road which is prohibited for motorbikes - MRA Routeplanner is using this street for the route.

          Nothing is impossible ;-)
          In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
          In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

          Jörgen 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Guzzist Guzzist

            @Jörgen said in Just notice a new view of closed road:

            Just notice a new view of closed road. Well done HERE!

            how did you create the screenshot under which conditions? I can 't reproduce it - and if I create a route via a well known road which is prohibited for motorbikes - MRA Routeplanner is using this street for the route.

            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Guzzist I use a tool on Windows PC in web browser called "Snipping Tool Plus". That creates pictures from screen in any size.

            Road closure for motorbikes, not always in the HERE map correct stored.
            Only general closures.
            There are files on the internet, that can be imported as POI with motorbike closures.

            For Germany only!
            https://www.mintelonline.de/streckensperrungen/

            Hardware
            iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
            iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
            Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
            Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
            Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
            MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

            Guzzist 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jörgen Jörgen

              @Guzzist I use a tool on Windows PC in web browser called "Snipping Tool Plus". That creates pictures from screen in any size.

              Road closure for motorbikes, not always in the HERE map correct stored.
              Only general closures.
              There are files on the internet, that can be imported as POI with motorbike closures.

              For Germany only!
              https://www.mintelonline.de/streckensperrungen/

              Guzzist
              Guzzist
              Guzzist
              Valued contributor
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Jörgen oh sorry, may I used wrong words. I wanted to know: ist on MRA Routplanner or on MyRoute-App? Is it by Toolkit Here Maps, or Topo, or OSM map? Is it by route planning or by navigation?

              Nothing is impossible ;-)
              In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
              In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

              Jörgen martin-phogel.de 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • Jörgen Jörgen

                Just notice a new view of closed road. Well done HERE!

                92d3fd26-93e5-412e-a276-e1b03be765d0-image.png

                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Developer
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @Jörgen I did implement a new version this week 🙂
                Nice to see it’s noticed!

                Marinus van Deudekom 1 Reply Last reply
                6
                • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                  @Jörgen I did implement a new version this week 🙂
                  Nice to see it’s noticed!

                  Marinus van Deudekom
                  Marinus van Deudekom
                  Marinus van Deudekom
                  RouteXpert
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @Corjan-Meijerink good job @Corjan-Meijerink because it’s Musch more vidible then the old version only the black line 🙂

                  Honda Goldwing GL1500,
                  Honda Silverwing GL 650
                  DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
                  Garmin XT sold
                  Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Guzzist Guzzist

                    @Jörgen oh sorry, may I used wrong words. I wanted to know: ist on MRA Routplanner or on MyRoute-App? Is it by Toolkit Here Maps, or Topo, or OSM map? Is it by route planning or by navigation?

                    Jörgen
                    Jörgen
                    Jörgen
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Guzzist Stell deine Frage mal auf Deutsch, dann verstehe ich die vielleicht. SORRY!

                    Hardware
                    iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
                    iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
                    Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
                    Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
                    Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
                    MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

                    martin-phogel.de 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Guzzist Guzzist

                      @Jörgen oh sorry, may I used wrong words. I wanted to know: ist on MRA Routplanner or on MyRoute-App? Is it by Toolkit Here Maps, or Topo, or OSM map? Is it by route planning or by navigation?

                      martin-phogel.de
                      martin-phogel.de
                      martin-phogel.de
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Guzzist said in Just notice a new view of closed road:

                      @Jörgen oh sorry, may I used wrong words. I wanted to know: ist on MRA Routplanner or on MyRoute-App? Is it by Toolkit Here Maps, or Topo, or OSM map? Is it by route planning or by navigation?

                      The change was made to the traffic overlay, not a particular map layer.

                      It's about the Web Planner, and you need to zoom in up to 1km scale.

                      Guzzist 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • Jörgen Jörgen

                        @Guzzist Stell deine Frage mal auf Deutsch, dann verstehe ich die vielleicht. SORRY!

                        martin-phogel.de
                        martin-phogel.de
                        martin-phogel.de
                        wrote on last edited by martin-phogel.de
                        #12

                        @Jörgen

                        In der Navigations-App gab es aber keine Änderung, oder?

                        There was no change to the navigation app, right?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • martin-phogel.de martin-phogel.de

                          @Guzzist said in Just notice a new view of closed road:

                          @Jörgen oh sorry, may I used wrong words. I wanted to know: ist on MRA Routplanner or on MyRoute-App? Is it by Toolkit Here Maps, or Topo, or OSM map? Is it by route planning or by navigation?

                          The change was made to the traffic overlay, not a particular map layer.

                          It's about the Web Planner, and you need to zoom in up to 1km scale.

                          Guzzist
                          Guzzist
                          Guzzist
                          Valued contributor
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Martin-Wilcke said in Just notice a new view of closed road:
                          The change was made to the traffic overlay, not a particular map layer.
                          It's about the Web Planner, and you need to zoom in up to 1km scale.

                          Thank you all - now I have got it 🤗

                          Nothing is impossible ;-)
                          In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
                          In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          ACTIVE USERS
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          martin-phogel.de
                          martin-phogel.de
                          Jörgen
                          Jörgen
                          Marinus van Deudekom
                          Marinus van Deudekom
                          Guzzist
                          Guzzist
                          POPULAR TOPICS
                          • Strange translation
                            Stefan Hummelink
                            Stefan Hummelink
                            0
                            15
                            43

                          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                            martin-phogel.de
                            martin-phogel.de
                            9
                            114
                            11.0k

                          • Add delete route button to library
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            0
                            9
                            26

                          • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                            b0hd1
                            b0hd1
                            0
                            7
                            14

                          • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
                            Lluis Arasanz
                            Lluis Arasanz
                            0
                            6
                            13

                          • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            0
                            6
                            21

                          • Shared toggle switch
                            LennyO
                            LennyO
                            0
                            7
                            31

                          • Crazy routing
                            Hubert Thoring
                            Hubert Thoring
                            0
                            7
                            26

                          MY GROUPS
                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Support
                          • MyRoute-app