Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Controller for T7 World Raid

Controller for T7 World Raid

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
21 Posts 6 Posters 7.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

    @Nick-Carthew Thier website still only mentions Android, I think I mentioned this before and someone posted a link to a page on thier website that did mention iOS but I can't find it now.
    I've emailed Silverfox asking directly.

    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    RouteXpert
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @Rob-Kelley On the Apps section of the SilverFox website. Unfortunately they have a typo for MyRoute-app.

    IMG_4357.jpeg

    I have the B8J but you would have to confirm with SilverFox that their H1 Home one has the same innards, I believe it does.

    Always willing to help if I can.
    Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
    MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

    Rob Kelley 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

      @Rob-Kelley On the Apps section of the SilverFox website. Unfortunately they have a typo for MyRoute-app.

      IMG_4357.jpeg

      I have the B8J but you would have to confirm with SilverFox that their H1 Home one has the same innards, I believe it does.

      Rob Kelley
      Rob Kelley
      Rob Kelley
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      @Nick-Carthew Thanks
      I see this device is available to purchase in the MRA Webshop at a UK £ price, where will this shop from?
      Thanks

      GSA1250
      HD Street Glide
      XT500 x 2

      Nick Carthew Marinus van Deudekom Corjan Meijerink 3 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

        @Nick-Carthew Thanks
        I see this device is available to purchase in the MRA Webshop at a UK £ price, where will this shop from?
        Thanks

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        @Rob-Kelley That I’m not sure of. I dealt directly with Riku at SilverFox in Finland.

        Probably best to make an enquiry to MRA via a support ticket.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

          @Nick-Carthew Thanks
          I see this device is available to purchase in the MRA Webshop at a UK £ price, where will this shop from?
          Thanks

          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          @Rob-Kelley accordons to @michel van hagen. The silverfox is available in the MRA webshop

          Honda Goldwing GL1500,
          Honda Silverwing GL 650
          DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
          Garmin XT sold
          Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

            @Nick-Carthew Thanks
            I see this device is available to purchase in the MRA Webshop at a UK £ price, where will this shop from?
            Thanks

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            @Rob-Kelley If you enter a UK address, unfortunately you won't be able to complete the purchase. We don't ship to the UK 😞
            Best to just visit https://www.silverfoxcontrollers.com/ and order there in that case!

            Rob Kelley 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @Rob-Kelley If you enter a UK address, unfortunately you won't be able to complete the purchase. We don't ship to the UK 😞
              Best to just visit https://www.silverfoxcontrollers.com/ and order there in that case!

              Rob Kelley
              Rob Kelley
              Rob Kelley
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              @Corjan-Meijerink Thanks for the info.
              Why is it priced in UK GBP £ if you don't ship to the UK?

              GSA1250
              HD Street Glide
              XT500 x 2

              Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

                @Corjan-Meijerink Thanks for the info.
                Why is it priced in UK GBP £ if you don't ship to the UK?

                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Developer
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                @Rob-Kelley The website automatically does currency conversion to certain regions. Not the best behavior if we don't ship to it 😉

                Rob Kelley 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                  @Rob-Kelley The website automatically does currency conversion to certain regions. Not the best behavior if we don't ship to it 😉

                  Rob Kelley
                  Rob Kelley
                  Rob Kelley
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  @Corjan-Meijerink ah ok, shame as it's a lot cheaper on MRA than buying from SF direct 🙂

                  GSA1250
                  HD Street Glide
                  XT500 x 2

                  Rob Kelley 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

                    @Corjan-Meijerink ah ok, shame as it's a lot cheaper on MRA than buying from SF direct 🙂

                    Rob Kelley
                    Rob Kelley
                    Rob Kelley
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    @Rob-Kelley Does anyone know if a cheap bluetooth controller will work with MRA?
                    I see a lot that are mainly designed for audio control, can the buttons be remapped to control MRA zoom etc?
                    For example: https://youtu.be/ChkjdR2fLdI?si=-yLzsHChPM37GPm0

                    GSA1250
                    HD Street Glide
                    XT500 x 2

                    Goofy 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rob Kelley Rob Kelley

                      @Rob-Kelley Does anyone know if a cheap bluetooth controller will work with MRA?
                      I see a lot that are mainly designed for audio control, can the buttons be remapped to control MRA zoom etc?
                      For example: https://youtu.be/ChkjdR2fLdI?si=-yLzsHChPM37GPm0

                      Goofy
                      Goofy
                      Goofy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      @Rob-Kelley yep, I did. Using keymapper

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Marinus van Deudekom
                      Marinus van Deudekom
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Rob Kelley
                      Rob Kelley
                      Goofy
                      Goofy
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
                        M. Schrijver
                        M. Schrijver
                        0
                        18
                        310

                      • A01 - Kaartlaagweergave OpenStreetMap
                        Hubert Thori
                        Hubert Thori
                        0
                        3
                        8

                      • Hello from Thailand
                        Bull Tahr
                        Bull Tahr
                        0
                        5
                        163

                      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                        AWDC LAO
                        AWDC LAO
                        5
                        107
                        8.2k

                      • test Myroute APP
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        3
                        17
                        1.6k

                      • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        13
                        34
                        454

                      • Route hervatten vanaf huidige locatie / Resume Route from Current Location
                        Duco van Engelen 0 0
                        Duco van Engelen 0 0
                        1
                        10
                        681

                      • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        0
                        11
                        457

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app