Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Myroute-app, how get a route from routelab

Myroute-app, how get a route from routelab

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
6 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mike 6m
    Mike 6m
    Mike 6m
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have several routes in the routelab.

    When I open routelab in the app, I can choose the route BUT NO navigation arrow or start button.

    Miss I something or must I order an extra tool from myroute.

    On the laptop I get the message LOAD the route but on my mobile not.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Mike 6m Mike 6m

      I have several routes in the routelab.

      When I open routelab in the app, I can choose the route BUT NO navigation arrow or start button.

      Miss I something or must I order an extra tool from myroute.

      On the laptop I get the message LOAD the route but on my mobile not.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Mike-6m

      Hi @Mike-6m, Do you have an MRA Navigation Next subscription?
      https://www.myrouteapp.com/nl/shop

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      Mike 6m 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

        @Mike-6m

        Hi @Mike-6m, Do you have an MRA Navigation Next subscription?
        https://www.myrouteapp.com/nl/shop

        Mike 6m
        Mike 6m
        Mike 6m
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Hans-van-de-Ven-MR-MRA yes I have it since yesterday 😊

        HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Mike 6m Mike 6m

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MR-MRA yes I have it since yesterday 😊

          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by HABVEN aka MrMRA
          #4

          @Mike-6m

          Tap on a route in the library that you want to drive, a pop-up window will open and there will be a "Navigate" button
          f4481fe6-1adf-422b-98da-61b02b7a0170-image.png

          BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
          Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mike 6m Mike 6m

            I have several routes in the routelab.

            When I open routelab in the app, I can choose the route BUT NO navigation arrow or start button.

            Miss I something or must I order an extra tool from myroute.

            On the laptop I get the message LOAD the route but on my mobile not.

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Mike-6m opening routelab will just show the website in the app, not ideal 🙂
            Just open the route directly from the “routes & tracklogs” page in the app.

            Cycle and hike routes won’t show the navigate option as that isn’t supported.

            Mike 6m 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @Mike-6m opening routelab will just show the website in the app, not ideal 🙂
              Just open the route directly from the “routes & tracklogs” page in the app.

              Cycle and hike routes won’t show the navigate option as that isn’t supported.

              Mike 6m
              Mike 6m
              Mike 6m
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Corjan-Meijerink gelukt, mijn foutje, dacht dat er meer routes stonden 😊. Alvast bedankt en ik genieten van het mooie Thailand 👍

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA locked this topic on

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              Mike 6m
              Mike 6m
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Where is the "Routes" option?
                LennyO
                LennyO
                0
                5
                20

              • My Routeapp Stays questions
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                5
                22

              • Kort voorstellen
                BertM
                BertM
                2
                3
                77

              • Foutmelding In MRA Next
                Hans Lamers
                Hans Lamers
                0
                3
                11

              • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                3
                12

              • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                0
                7
                46

              • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                3
                11

              • Strange translation
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                3
                6

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app