Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Annoying liability message on every new route

Annoying liability message on every new route

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
1 Posts 1 Posters 366 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Afterforever666
    Afterforever666
    Afterforever666
    wrote on last edited by Afterforever666
    #1

    I'm using the myrouteapp on a Eonon uA12s android head unit in a camper. I have my vehicle type set to Motorhome. Now, EACH time I plan a route, I get this message that I need to confirm that "MyRoute-app or HERE can not be held accountable for any unsuitable roads you may encounter". This is really disturbing especially because confirming the dialog is not really responsive and needs several attempts to close is (because the route calculation and route overview creation is happening in the background).
    I image a one time prompt upon installation or maximum once per session that the app is started.
    Has anyone experienced the same annoyance ? If so do vote up please.

    edit: I noted that I posted this in the incorrect sub-forum. Could an admin move this to the "MyRouteApp/Problems, Bugs and Other issues" please ?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew moved this topic from [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues on

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    ACTIVE USERS
    Afterforever666
    Afterforever666
    POPULAR TOPICS
    • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
      Bouke Ent
      Bouke Ent
      0
      8
      168

    • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
      LennyO
      LennyO
      1
      8
      38

    • test Myroute APP
      Travellexxie
      Travellexxie
      4
      26
      1.9k

    • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
      Travellexxie
      Travellexxie
      0
      4
      67

    • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
      richtea999
      richtea999
      0
      5
      70

    • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
      Hubert Thori
      Hubert Thori
      0
      4
      35

    • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
      Jörgen
      Jörgen
      0
      9
      33

    • A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      0
      3
      29

    MY GROUPS
    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Support
    • MyRoute-app