Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Skipping waypoints

Skipping waypoints

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
6 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tuxi
    Tuxi
    Tuxi
    wrote on last edited by Tuxi
    #1

    Good Morning,
    I have a pre-planned route with several via and shaping points and this in the navigation app. Now I would like to skip a waypoint (e.g. number eight) before the start or during the journey, e.g. because the interim destination is closed. However, I am only at waypoint 2. Is there a way to delete this waypoint at this point? I have only found the option of deleting the NEXT waypoint or skipping everything up to waypoint 9 (just as an example). Alternatively, I have only found the option of going to the route planner, deleting the waypoint and downloading the route again.

    Rob Verhoeff Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Tuxi Tuxi

      Good Morning,
      I have a pre-planned route with several via and shaping points and this in the navigation app. Now I would like to skip a waypoint (e.g. number eight) before the start or during the journey, e.g. because the interim destination is closed. However, I am only at waypoint 2. Is there a way to delete this waypoint at this point? I have only found the option of deleting the NEXT waypoint or skipping everything up to waypoint 9 (just as an example). Alternatively, I have only found the option of going to the route planner, deleting the waypoint and downloading the route again.

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Tuxi yep, you can do that! Just long press waypoint 9 and navigation skips everything before WP 9 ๐Ÿ˜‰

      ๐Ÿ๏ธ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      ๐Ÿ“ฑ iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      ๐Ÿš™ Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      ๐Ÿ’ป Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      Tuxi 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

        @Tuxi yep, you can do that! Just long press waypoint 9 and navigation skips everything before WP 9 ๐Ÿ˜‰

        Tuxi
        Tuxi
        Tuxi
        wrote on last edited by Tuxi
        #3

        @Rob-Verhoeff But I have to have already reached waypoint 7. For example, if I press and hold waypoint 7 right at the start of the route or at waypoint 2, all waypoints up to waypoint 8 are deleted.
        But I only want to delete waypoint 8. However, I would like to use waypoints 2-7.

        Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Tuxi Tuxi

          @Rob-Verhoeff But I have to have already reached waypoint 7. For example, if I press and hold waypoint 7 right at the start of the route or at waypoint 2, all waypoints up to waypoint 8 are deleted.
          But I only want to delete waypoint 8. However, I would like to use waypoints 2-7.

          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Tuxi than you have to skip them one by one or re arrange your route! Move wp8 to a better place. With the new in-app routeplanner that is comming that will be possible.

          ๐Ÿ๏ธ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
          ๐Ÿ“ฑ iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
          ๐Ÿš™ Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
          ๐Ÿ’ป Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Tuxi Tuxi

            Good Morning,
            I have a pre-planned route with several via and shaping points and this in the navigation app. Now I would like to skip a waypoint (e.g. number eight) before the start or during the journey, e.g. because the interim destination is closed. However, I am only at waypoint 2. Is there a way to delete this waypoint at this point? I have only found the option of deleting the NEXT waypoint or skipping everything up to waypoint 9 (just as an example). Alternatively, I have only found the option of going to the route planner, deleting the waypoint and downloading the route again.

            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            RouteXpert
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Tuxi Not possible to skip an individual route point without skipping all the previous ones. Editing your route is the only way or skip it when you reach RP7.

            Always willing to help if I can.
            Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
            MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Tuxi
              Tuxi
              Tuxi
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Thank you, that's how I've done it so far. Just a bit awkward. ๐Ÿ™‚

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Tuxi
              Tuxi
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                0
                20
                387

              • test Myroute APP
                Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                4
                21
                1.7k

              • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                LE DIZES Freddy
                LE DIZES Freddy
                9
                105
                7.4k

              • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                0
                16
                562

              • How to plan correctly
                Erdna
                Erdna
                0
                13
                436

              • A02 Routes en tracks kopiรซren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
                Hubert Thori
                Hubert Thori
                0
                6
                15

              • Tour results and a question
                Con Hennekens
                Con Hennekens
                0
                4
                35

              • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
                LennyO
                LennyO
                0
                3
                9

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app