Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Still a few hicups with Android Auto

Still a few hicups with Android Auto

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 474 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Garry Davis
    Garry Davis
    Garry Davis
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    @HANS VAN DE VEN MR.MRA
    Good day one and all. I'm trying to update a post with the same title as above, but it's been moved, I've looked everywhere on the forum and I can't find it. Maybe it's been accidently deleted.
    IMG_20240520_111607231_HDR.jpg
    Also when I click on the post it's says the following, which seems strange as I started the post.
    IMG_20240520_111618387.jpg
    I've been out in the car again, since the last update a few days ago, and the problem still seems to be there.
    Screenshot_20240520-093900.png IMG_20240520_093910299.jpg
    And then a bit later IMG_20240520_102635118.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520-102643.png
    The app on it's own, apart from the battery drain is Perfect. It's just Android Auto that seems not to want to play now and again.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA moved this topic from [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues on
    • Garry Davis Garry Davis

      @HANS VAN DE VEN MR.MRA
      Good day one and all. I'm trying to update a post with the same title as above, but it's been moved, I've looked everywhere on the forum and I can't find it. Maybe it's been accidently deleted.
      IMG_20240520_111607231_HDR.jpg
      Also when I click on the post it's says the following, which seems strange as I started the post.
      IMG_20240520_111618387.jpg
      I've been out in the car again, since the last update a few days ago, and the problem still seems to be there.
      Screenshot_20240520-093900.png IMG_20240520_093910299.jpg
      And then a bit later IMG_20240520_102635118.jpg
      Screenshot_20240520-102643.png
      The app on it's own, apart from the battery drain is Perfect. It's just Android Auto that seems not to want to play now and again.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Garry-Davis
      https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/6981/still-a-few-hicups-with-android-auto

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA referenced this topic on

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Garry Davis
      Garry Davis
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        21

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        46

      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        205

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Hans Lamers
        Hans Lamers
        0
        3
        7

      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        3
        15

      • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        11

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        11

      • Strange translation
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        3

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app