Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. MRA and Tulip Route Guide

MRA and Tulip Route Guide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
5 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Stuart Armston
    Stuart Armston
    Stuart Armston
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    In the main I use MRA to plan routes for a classic car club which I belong to. Having planned the rouite I then use it to manually create a Tulip Route Guide which is given to participants. Can MRA be developed so that a Tulip Guide can be automatically created from the gpx file? It would need to show: (1) instruction number (2) Mileage from the star of the route (3) Mileage from the last instruction (4) Action at the junction, eg: "turn left at the T junction onto (road number)" (5) Tulip symbol (6) a space for users to enter their comments.

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Stuart Armston Stuart Armston

      In the main I use MRA to plan routes for a classic car club which I belong to. Having planned the rouite I then use it to manually create a Tulip Route Guide which is given to participants. Can MRA be developed so that a Tulip Guide can be automatically created from the gpx file? It would need to show: (1) instruction number (2) Mileage from the star of the route (3) Mileage from the last instruction (4) Action at the junction, eg: "turn left at the T junction onto (road number)" (5) Tulip symbol (6) a space for users to enter their comments.

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Stuart-Armston Have you tried saving your route as a .pdf?

      160c9d68-727a-427e-8ad9-de4be00986e0-image.png

      64dd697b-3585-480c-b857-10486ad9fe91-image.png

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Stuart Armston
        Stuart Armston
        Stuart Armston
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm not sure if I am using the forum correctly - I have never posted before. Thanks for your reply Nick. No I haven't downloaded as a pdf. How would I do that? Downloading to a spreadsheet would probably be more useful as I could then add additional information (columns). Please forgive my ignorance, beyond spreadsheets I'm a bit of a novice.

        Stuart Armston 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Stuart Armston Stuart Armston

          I'm not sure if I am using the forum correctly - I have never posted before. Thanks for your reply Nick. No I haven't downloaded as a pdf. How would I do that? Downloading to a spreadsheet would probably be more useful as I could then add additional information (columns). Please forgive my ignorance, beyond spreadsheets I'm a bit of a novice.

          Stuart Armston
          Stuart Armston
          Stuart Armston
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Stuart-Armston I have found the pdf download and it looks very useful. I need to get it into a spreadsheet.

          Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Stuart Armston Stuart Armston

            @Stuart-Armston I have found the pdf download and it looks very useful. I need to get it into a spreadsheet.

            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Stuart-Armston Maybe this will suite you?

            https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-excel.html

            šŸļø BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
            šŸ“± iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
            šŸš™ Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
            šŸ’» Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Stuart Armston
            Stuart Armston
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              superg
              superg
              5
              97
              3.5k

            • Altitude numbers size
              Ed Lauwerens 0
              Ed Lauwerens 0
              0
              6
              168

            • Seizoensafsluitingen
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              0
              5
              124

            • Elektrisch voertuig
              Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
              Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
              0
              23
              903

            • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
              AWDC LAO
              AWDC LAO
              0
              5
              107

            • 5 dagen Harz.. 2 problemen met AA
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              0
              5
              224

            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              9
              94
              3.5k

            • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
              Peter Zehentreiter
              Peter Zehentreiter
              0
              7
              203

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app