Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Downloading Navigation on iphone6

Downloading Navigation on iphone6

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
6 Posts 5 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • David 4r
    David 4r
    David 4r
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Each time I try to download Navigation on iPhone 6 it says "thanks for the subscription". It then directs me back to the shop but I get nothing

    Nick Carthew Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • David 4r David 4r

      Each time I try to download Navigation on iPhone 6 it says "thanks for the subscription". It then directs me back to the shop but I get nothing

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @David-4r Download the app called MyRoute-app from the AppStore. If your subscription has been accepted you will have had the navigation module added to your app.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • David 4r David 4r

        Each time I try to download Navigation on iPhone 6 it says "thanks for the subscription". It then directs me back to the shop but I get nothing

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @David-4r Indeed, as @Nick-Carthew mentions. I suspect you are downloading the old app πŸ˜‰ This should not be possible unless you have downloaded / purchased it before from the App Store.

        An iPhone 6 is really pushing it to be honest. Not sure how this phone will handle the new app.

        Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          But will it work on an iPhone 6?
          IOS 12 I think.

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            @David-4r Indeed, as @Nick-Carthew mentions. I suspect you are downloading the old app πŸ˜‰ This should not be possible unless you have downloaded / purchased it before from the App Store.

            An iPhone 6 is really pushing it to be honest. Not sure how this phone will handle the new app.

            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by Rob Verhoeff
            #5

            @David-4r I have an old iPhone 5s. It works on that phone, but not comfortable! I don't trust that when navigating. It works, yes, but do you really want that? Your phone is a device that's nearly 10 years old!

            🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
            πŸ“± iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
            πŸš™ Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
            πŸ’» Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TorqueRider TorqueRider

              But will it work on an iPhone 6?
              IOS 12 I think.

              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote on last edited by Corjan Meijerink
              #6

              @Jack-van-Tilburg indeed it will. But it’s pushing the limits. Pushing very close to exceeding πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              David 4r
              David 4r
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • How to plan correctly
                Christian Feurstein
                Christian Feurstein
                0
                7
                293

              • Beurs aanbieding
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                0
                3
                95

              • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                5
                105
                7.7k

              • Hello from Thailand
                Marinus van Deudekom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                0
                2
                76

              • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
                0
                1
                41

              • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
                -1
                1
                15

              • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                Herman Veldhuizen
                Herman Veldhuizen
                0
                4
                226

              • Wissel Here-TomTom
                Hubert Thoring
                Hubert Thoring
                0
                3
                149

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app