Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Navigation menu color.

Navigation menu color.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
11 Posts 3 Posters 2.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Maicro Maicro

    Yesterday, riding my bike with Next and the JaxeADV remote control I experienced an inconvenience that would be great if you could fix it, please.

    ae15b521-72c1-49db-aefa-8abf04f26b60-image.png

    When accessing the context menu for navigation options:

    fbf27d55-392e-46fb-9def-908901fb6b60-image.png

    In sunlight it becomes very complicated to see the selected option:

    717343ec-0f8b-4f2d-b784-3006891e1ad0-image.png

    a8d4f26d-2736-46f2-9038-8d7551198e56-image.png

    Please, could you put in another color the selected menu option?

    Thank you very much.

    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Developer
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @Maicro I would recommend changing the app theme to light! ๐Ÿ™‚ Then the colours definitely stand out more in sunlight.

    Maicro 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

      @Maicro I would recommend changing the app theme to light! ๐Ÿ™‚ Then the colours definitely stand out more in sunlight.

      Maicro
      Maicro
      Maicro
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Corjan-Meijerink said in Navigation menu color.:

      @Maicro I would recommend changing the app theme to light! ๐Ÿ™‚ Then the colours definitely stand out more in sunlight.

      Thank you so much. I'll try it.

      Maicro 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Maicro Maicro

        @Corjan-Meijerink said in Navigation menu color.:

        @Maicro I would recommend changing the app theme to light! ๐Ÿ™‚ Then the colours definitely stand out more in sunlight.

        Thank you so much. I'll try it.

        Maicro
        Maicro
        Maicro
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Maicro It is "Automatic"

        Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Maicro Maicro

          @Maicro It is "Automatic"

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Maicro The app theme in your account settings, change to light mode.

          IMG_2517.jpeg

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          Maicro 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

            @Maicro The app theme in your account settings, change to light mode.

            IMG_2517.jpeg

            Maicro
            Maicro
            Maicro
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Nick-Carthew said in Navigation menu color.:

            @Maicro The app theme in your account settings, change to light mode.

            IMG_2517.jpeg

            I'm sorry. Thanks very much! I did think that it was the "Map theme". ๐Ÿ˜ž

            Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Maicro Maicro

              @Nick-Carthew said in Navigation menu color.:

              @Maicro The app theme in your account settings, change to light mode.

              IMG_2517.jpeg

              I'm sorry. Thanks very much! I did think that it was the "Map theme". ๐Ÿ˜ž

              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Maicro and is this more to your liking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

              Maicro 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                @Maicro and is this more to your liking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                Maicro
                Maicro
                Maicro
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @Corjan-Meijerink said in Navigation menu color.:

                @Maicro and is this more to your liking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                Thank you very much for your interest.

                I set up Next this way. But I haven't been able to test it because I haven't gone out with the bike. And this next week I will have a difficult time because I have to take my mother to the doctors. As soon as I try it, I'll tell you.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                  @Maicro and is this more to your liking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                  Maicro
                  Maicro
                  Maicro
                  wrote on last edited by Maicro
                  #9

                  @Corjan-Meijerink said in Navigation menu color.:

                  @Maicro and is this more to your liking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                  Hello! Indeed, in day mode it looks perfect. Thanks very much!

                  fc102898-34a6-47c0-a7b6-34fca196f35a-image.png

                  But it is bad that the user has to adapt to the limitations of the program instead of the program to respond to the shortcomings of the program. Something that on the web is worked a lot with the name of "Responsive Design".

                  Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Maicro Maicro

                    @Corjan-Meijerink said in Navigation menu color.:

                    @Maicro and is this more to your liking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                    Hello! Indeed, in day mode it looks perfect. Thanks very much!

                    fc102898-34a6-47c0-a7b6-34fca196f35a-image.png

                    But it is bad that the user has to adapt to the limitations of the program instead of the program to respond to the shortcomings of the program. Something that on the web is worked a lot with the name of "Responsive Design".

                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Developer
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Maicro itโ€™s not really a limitation.
                    If you set the theme to dark (or your phone preferred theme is dark and the app is in automatic) it will choose that dark theme ๐Ÿ™‚

                    Quite some users simply prefer the dark theme mode with light maps (those are responsive to tunnels / night time driving if set so) ๐Ÿ˜‰

                    Maicro 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                      @Maicro itโ€™s not really a limitation.
                      If you set the theme to dark (or your phone preferred theme is dark and the app is in automatic) it will choose that dark theme ๐Ÿ™‚

                      Quite some users simply prefer the dark theme mode with light maps (those are responsive to tunnels / night time driving if set so) ๐Ÿ˜‰

                      Maicro
                      Maicro
                      Maicro
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Corjan-Meijerink said in Navigation menu color.:

                      @Maicro itโ€™s not really a limitation.
                      If you set the theme to dark (or your phone preferred theme is dark and the app is in automatic) it will choose that dark theme ๐Ÿ™‚

                      Quite some users simply prefer the dark theme mode with light maps (those are responsive to tunnels / night time driving if set so) ๐Ÿ˜‰

                      Thanks! ๐Ÿ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Maicro
                      Maicro
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                        Mzokk
                        Mzokk
                        0
                        44
                        3.6k

                      • Drive restriction for vehicle
                        Robineke
                        Robineke
                        0
                        26
                        206

                      • No tracklog on Android phone
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        0
                        10
                        220

                      • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
                        Rob Kelley
                        Rob Kelley
                        0
                        3
                        47

                      • Route Breakdown
                        Scarecrow
                        Scarecrow
                        1
                        6
                        346

                      • Brittany routes
                        Tony 13
                        Tony 13
                        0
                        2
                        53

                      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                        Stanisล‚aw
                        Stanisล‚aw
                        0
                        2
                        35

                      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                        M. Schrijver
                        M. Schrijver
                        0
                        9
                        211

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app