Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Why can I not post with pictures?

Why can I not post with pictures?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
4 Posts 3 Posters 939 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YetAnotherMRAUSER
    YetAnotherMRAUSER
    YetAnotherMRAUSER
    wrote on last edited by YetAnotherMRAUSER
    #1

    I try to post pictures on this forum but I can't - I get a bar at the bottom right with the text "forbidden" and no other explanation. What does this mean??

    YetAnotherMRAUSER 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • YetAnotherMRAUSER YetAnotherMRAUSER

      I try to post pictures on this forum but I can't - I get a bar at the bottom right with the text "forbidden" and no other explanation. What does this mean??

      YetAnotherMRAUSER
      YetAnotherMRAUSER
      YetAnotherMRAUSER
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have retried posting without links, and it stays forbidden again, but nothing further. Is there a limit to the number of characters I am allowed to post????

      Marinus van Deudekom TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • YetAnotherMRAUSER YetAnotherMRAUSER

        I have retried posting without links, and it stays forbidden again, but nothing further. Is there a limit to the number of characters I am allowed to post????

        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Carlo-Di-Lieto With copy paste it should work. Are you using a phone

        Honda Goldwing GL1500,
        Honda Silverwing GL 650
        DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
        Garmin XT sold
        Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YetAnotherMRAUSER YetAnotherMRAUSER

          I have retried posting without links, and it stays forbidden again, but nothing further. Is there a limit to the number of characters I am allowed to post????

          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
          #4

          @Carlo-Di-Lieto
          Do you have multiple tabs open with the forum at the same time?
          Only one can be opened.
          Refresh the last page you have open after closing the others.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          YetAnotherMRAUSER
          YetAnotherMRAUSER
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Help please, new user
            Bull Tahr
            Bull Tahr
            0
            8
            168

          • Animation
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            13
            31

          • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
            John S Parry
            John S Parry
            0
            9
            255

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            0
            5
            32

          • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            9

          • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            19

          • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            0
            3
            31

          • No tracklog on Android phone
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            16
            778

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app