Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Navigation

Navigation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 702 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nick Rushforth 0
    Nick Rushforth 0
    Nick Rushforth 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Does anyone know I have the gold subscription if I down load to sat nav works fine ,if I use the mobile app I cannot get it to navigate do u have to pay the monthly subscription thanks Nick

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Rushforth 0 Nick Rushforth 0

      Does anyone know I have the gold subscription if I down load to sat nav works fine ,if I use the mobile app I cannot get it to navigate do u have to pay the monthly subscription thanks Nick

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Nick-Rushforth-0 Yes, the navigation module for MyRoute-app is a subscription service.

      https://mranavigationnext.app/

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Rushforth 0
      Nick Rushforth 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
        Bouke Ent
        Bouke Ent
        0
        8
        168

      • test Myroute APP
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        4
        26
        1.9k

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        0
        4
        66

      • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        1
        7
        36

      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
        richtea999
        richtea999
        0
        5
        69

      • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
        Hubert Thori
        Hubert Thori
        0
        4
        35

      • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        9
        33

      • A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        3
        29

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app