Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Motor rental from Barcelona to Malaga (May 2022)

Motor rental from Barcelona to Malaga (May 2022)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
7 Posts 4 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Bauke Keulen
    Bauke Keulen
    Bauke Keulen
    wrote on last edited by Bauke Keulen
    #1

    In may 2022 I will be travelling from Barcelona to Malaga, with... of course... MRA as the main route planner.

    I could use some help finding an address for a bike rental. Preferabele BMW750 or less.

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA TorqueRider sudolea 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Bauke Keulen Bauke Keulen

      In may 2022 I will be travelling from Barcelona to Malaga, with... of course... MRA as the main route planner.

      I could use some help finding an address for a bike rental. Preferabele BMW750 or less.

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @bauke-keulen

      Hi Bauke, this one?

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      Bauke Keulen 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Bauke Keulen Bauke Keulen

        In may 2022 I will be travelling from Barcelona to Malaga, with... of course... MRA as the main route planner.

        I could use some help finding an address for a bike rental. Preferabele BMW750 or less.

        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @bauke-keulen
        Your fiend is GOOGLE (click)

        Bauke Keulen 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TorqueRider TorqueRider

          @bauke-keulen
          Your fiend is GOOGLE (click)

          Bauke Keulen
          Bauke Keulen
          Bauke Keulen
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jack-van-tilburg 🙂 pickup & return on different locations is not as easy as it seems. I found motoroads.com (from Bulgaria) and made a reservation (Tenere 700).

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Hans van de Ven MR.MRA

            @bauke-keulen

            Hi Bauke, this one?

            Bauke Keulen
            Bauke Keulen
            Bauke Keulen
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master Thanks Hans. I was looking for a lighter bike than the Triumph 900. And found the Tenere700 with motoroads.com. Also changed pickup&return: from Malaga to Bilbao 15-27 May.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Bauke Keulen Bauke Keulen

              In may 2022 I will be travelling from Barcelona to Malaga, with... of course... MRA as the main route planner.

              I could use some help finding an address for a bike rental. Preferabele BMW750 or less.

              sudolea
              sudolea
              sudolea
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @bauke-keulen Over all Europe (I didn't only extract Spain) there were 116 motorcycle rental shops found to be known in OpenStreetMap. So I guess indeed Google would yield better results.

              Bauke Keulen 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sudolea sudolea

                @bauke-keulen Over all Europe (I didn't only extract Spain) there were 116 motorcycle rental shops found to be known in OpenStreetMap. So I guess indeed Google would yield better results.

                Bauke Keulen
                Bauke Keulen
                Bauke Keulen
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @sudolea said in Motor rental from Barcelona to Malaga (May 2022):

                @bauke-keulen Over all Europe (I didn't only extract Spain) there were 116 motorcycle rental shops found to be known in OpenStreetMap. So I guess indeed Google would yield better results.

                Thanks for your reply 🙂 I'm ony just starting to find my way...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                ACTIVE USERS
                Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                Bauke Keulen
                Bauke Keulen
                TorqueRider
                TorqueRider
                sudolea
                sudolea
                POPULAR TOPICS
                • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                  Marinus van Deudekom
                  Marinus van Deudekom
                  0
                  7
                  187

                • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                  Thomas Neumeyer
                  Thomas Neumeyer
                  0
                  48
                  3.7k

                • How to plan correctly
                  RetiredWingMan
                  RetiredWingMan
                  0
                  3
                  82

                • Drive restriction for vehicle
                  Robineke
                  Robineke
                  0
                  28
                  229

                • Offline Mode function
                  RetiredWingMan
                  RetiredWingMan
                  1
                  2
                  12

                • No tracklog on Android phone
                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  0
                  11
                  291

                MY GROUPS
                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Support
                • MyRoute-app