Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Imported a driven route.

Imported a driven route.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 473 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Steve Pearce- 0
    Steve Pearce- 0
    Steve Pearce- 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi,

    I'm trying MyRoute-App as recommended to me.
    What I need to do is convert a group of files from TomTom to Garmin - However, I have circular routes that have actually been driven, so no waypoints!

    I've imported a couple of routes - but all it shows is a start and end point - but no route.

    Any suggestions please?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Steve Pearce- 0 Steve Pearce- 0

      Hi,

      I'm trying MyRoute-App as recommended to me.
      What I need to do is convert a group of files from TomTom to Garmin - However, I have circular routes that have actually been driven, so no waypoints!

      I've imported a couple of routes - but all it shows is a start and end point - but no route.

      Any suggestions please?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Steve-Pearce-0 Try importing them as a tracklog.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Steve Pearce- 0
      Steve Pearce- 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Strange translation
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        0
        15
        35

      • Add delete route button to library
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        9
        24

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        martin-phogel.de
        martin-phogel.de
        9
        112
        10.5k

      • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        7
        12

      • Crazy routing
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        7
        26

      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        1
        5
        20

      • Which route is shown?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        1
        4
        24

      • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        4
        13

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app