Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Drive restriction for vehicle

Drive restriction for vehicle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
19 Posts 6 Posters 148 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Travellexxie Travellexxie

    @Robineke I don't think it is suitable for you (are there 4.500 limitations?idk), but here is an example: if your campers weight is max 4.500 and the limitation is 4.500, it will give you no access to these roads. You are only allowed for roads >4.500. That 1kg raise your limitation to the next step. Therefore, in your account, fill in 1kg less.

    Robineke
    Robineke
    Robineke
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    @Travellexxie I got your point, I think. My camper weight is 4500kg but the road is limited to 3500kg.
    It means that my weight is far higher then allowed so MRA should take that in account.
    And that is not what it does only at the latest moment of entry, when I see the sign, it mentions "restricted road".
    Unfortunately it does not provide another road and still guids me over the road which is limited to max 3500kg.

    Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Robineke Robineke

      @Travellexxie I got your point, I think. My camper weight is 4500kg but the road is limited to 3500kg.
      It means that my weight is far higher then allowed so MRA should take that in account.
      And that is not what it does only at the latest moment of entry, when I see the sign, it mentions "restricted road".
      Unfortunately it does not provide another road and still guids me over the road which is limited to max 3500kg.

      Travellexxie
      Travellexxie
      Travellexxie
      Valued contributor
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @Robineke like I wrote before, something must be broken. In that case you could better use the other profile.

      Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

      Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
      Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
      MRA Lifetime Gold

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
        That works immediately on the website.

        For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.

        Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
          That works immediately on the website.

          For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.

          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          Valued contributor
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

          Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

          Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
          Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
          MRA Lifetime Gold

          Robineke Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Travellexxie Travellexxie

            @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

            Robineke
            Robineke
            Robineke
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @Travellexxie In my routelab I see the traffic sign limitation in truck AND in camper mode.
            Fro me this is excellent. Thanks to all for their input and (coming) update.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Travellexxie Travellexxie

              @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @Travellexxie Nothing changed regarding that

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                Valued contributor
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
                Camper mode
                Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
                Truck mode
                Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

                Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                MRA Lifetime Gold

                Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                  That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
                  Camper mode
                  Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
                  Truck mode
                  Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  Alpha tester
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

                  image.jpeg

                  I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                  Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                  Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                  Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                    @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

                    image.jpeg

                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    @Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel 🤷

                    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                    MRA Lifetime Gold

                    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                      @Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel 🤷

                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      RouteXpert
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

                      Always willing to help if I can.
                      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Travellexxie
                      Travellexxie
                      Rob Verhoeff
                      Rob Verhoeff
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Robineke
                      Robineke
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Drive restriction for vehicle
                        Nick Carthew
                        Nick Carthew
                        0
                        19
                        148

                      • No tracklog on Android phone
                        Nick Carthew
                        Nick Carthew
                        0
                        7
                        102

                      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        0
                        7
                        124

                      • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
                        BertM
                        BertM
                        0
                        4
                        121

                      • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        0
                        6
                        229

                      • How to delete favourites?
                        Tom.Fox
                        Tom.Fox
                        0
                        14
                        3.1k

                      • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
                        0
                        1
                        6

                      • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
                        Jörg Neudert
                        Jörg Neudert
                        1
                        6
                        213

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app