Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Drive restriction for vehicle

Drive restriction for vehicle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
17 Posts 5 Posters 130 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Travellexxie Travellexxie

    Another tip: set the weight of your camper 1kg under the maximum weight: not 4500 but 4499. The limitations are "from" a certain weight and not "up to" a certain weight.

    Robineke
    Robineke
    Robineke
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    @Travellexxie I am missing your point. The restriction if for vehicle 3,5t. This means no entry for 3,5 ton and higher.
    What will differ when I change 4500 into 4499?

    Rob Verhoeff Travellexxie 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Robineke Robineke

      @Travellexxie I am missing your point. The restriction if for vehicle 3,5t. This means no entry for 3,5 ton and higher.
      What will differ when I change 4500 into 4499?

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote last edited by
      #8

      @Robineke I think camper-mode has broken in one way or the other as @travellexxie mentioned...

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Robineke Robineke

        @Travellexxie I am missing your point. The restriction if for vehicle 3,5t. This means no entry for 3,5 ton and higher.
        What will differ when I change 4500 into 4499?

        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Valued contributor
        wrote last edited by
        #9

        @Robineke I don't think it is suitable for you (are there 4.500 limitations?idk), but here is an example: if your campers weight is max 4.500 and the limitation is 4.500, it will give you no access to these roads. You are only allowed for roads >4.500. That 1kg raise your limitation to the next step. Therefore, in your account, fill in 1kg less.

        Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

        Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
        Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
        MRA Lifetime Gold

        Robineke 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Travellexxie Travellexxie

          @Robineke I don't think it is suitable for you (are there 4.500 limitations?idk), but here is an example: if your campers weight is max 4.500 and the limitation is 4.500, it will give you no access to these roads. You are only allowed for roads >4.500. That 1kg raise your limitation to the next step. Therefore, in your account, fill in 1kg less.

          Robineke
          Robineke
          Robineke
          wrote last edited by
          #10

          @Travellexxie I got your point, I think. My camper weight is 4500kg but the road is limited to 3500kg.
          It means that my weight is far higher then allowed so MRA should take that in account.
          And that is not what it does only at the latest moment of entry, when I see the sign, it mentions "restricted road".
          Unfortunately it does not provide another road and still guids me over the road which is limited to max 3500kg.

          Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Robineke Robineke

            @Travellexxie I got your point, I think. My camper weight is 4500kg but the road is limited to 3500kg.
            It means that my weight is far higher then allowed so MRA should take that in account.
            And that is not what it does only at the latest moment of entry, when I see the sign, it mentions "restricted road".
            Unfortunately it does not provide another road and still guids me over the road which is limited to max 3500kg.

            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Valued contributor
            wrote last edited by
            #11

            @Robineke like I wrote before, something must be broken. In that case you could better use the other profile.

            Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

            Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
            Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
            MRA Lifetime Gold

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote last edited by
              #12

              I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
              That works immediately on the website.

              For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.

              Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
                That works immediately on the website.

                For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.

                Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                Valued contributor
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

                Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                MRA Lifetime Gold

                Robineke Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                  @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

                  Robineke
                  Robineke
                  Robineke
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  @Travellexxie In my routelab I see the traffic sign limitation in truck AND in camper mode.
                  Fro me this is excellent. Thanks to all for their input and (coming) update.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                    @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Developer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @Travellexxie Nothing changed regarding that

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Travellexxie
                      Travellexxie
                      Travellexxie
                      Valued contributor
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
                      Camper mode
                      Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
                      Truck mode
                      Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

                      Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                      Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                      Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                      MRA Lifetime Gold

                      Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                        That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
                        Camper mode
                        Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
                        Truck mode
                        Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        Alpha tester
                        wrote last edited by
                        #17

                        @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

                        image.jpeg

                        I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                        Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                        Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        ACTIVE USERS
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        Travellexxie
                        Travellexxie
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Robineke
                        Robineke
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        POPULAR TOPICS
                        • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
                          Jörg Neudert
                          Jörg Neudert
                          1
                          6
                          186

                        • Drive restriction for vehicle
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          0
                          17
                          130

                        • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          0
                          6
                          175

                        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          9
                          98
                          4.7k

                        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          5
                          103
                          4.7k

                        • Points of interest
                          Lluís Casals
                          Lluís Casals
                          0
                          5
                          154

                        • No tracklog on Android phone
                          Nick Carthew
                          Nick Carthew
                          0
                          2
                          7

                        • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
                          Nick Carthew
                          Nick Carthew
                          0
                          2
                          34

                        MY GROUPS
                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Support
                        • MyRoute-app