Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Schuberth SC1

Schuberth SC1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
20 Posts 4 Posters 2.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Graham Fairhurst Graham Fairhurst

    It now appears to be working ok. The only change I made was the “input settings” from off to normal.
    Thanks for help

    Ron van der Meer 0
    Ron van der Meer 0
    Ron van der Meer 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @Graham-Fairhurst

    Waar zit die instelling? In de MRTA app of in de Schubert SC1 app?

    CD130 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Ron van der Meer 0 Ron van der Meer 0

      @Graham-Fairhurst

      Waar zit die instelling? In de MRTA app of in de Schubert SC1 app?

      CD130
      CD130
      CD130
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @Ron-van-der-Meer-0 IMG_1976.jpeg

      The adventure starts where the plans end | READY TO >> RACE 🧡

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Graham Fairhurst
        Graham Fairhurst
        Graham Fairhurst
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        Yes, input settings in the MRA app

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Graham Fairhurst
          Graham Fairhurst
          Graham Fairhurst
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          Update, it works fine until I connect the intercom, I then loose the voice instructions

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • CD130
            CD130
            CD130
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            And do other navigation apps work? Or do they have no sound either?

            The adventure starts where the plans end | READY TO >> RACE 🧡

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Graham Fairhurst
              Graham Fairhurst
              Graham Fairhurst
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              Google maps and phone works, no music or MRA instructions, with intercom connected.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • a white mouse on the motorbike
                a white mouse on the motorbike
                a white mouse on the motorbike
                Valued contributor
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                I think this is because you're connecting the intercom. I have the same problem on my motorcycle with the Schubert SC2, and that's because the intercom—in my case, the onboard radio—overrides the MRA output.
                When I use the motorcycle’s radio via the intercom, I no longer receive instructions from MRA. As soon as I turn off the radio, the instructions come back. I’ve tried several things, but I haven’t yet managed to set MRA to have priority so that it pushes the intercom to the background when MRA gives an instruction.
                If I don’t have the motorcycle’s radio (intercom) on, I can play music on the Carpuride or listen to internet radio, and when MRA gives a prompt, the music gets quieter and fades into the background.

                met een R1250RT met TFT en BMW Connected Ride App (die dus nog steeds niet voldoet!) ; M.R.A. in combinatie met de Carpuride W702 (voor Android op de Motor!), de Garmin Zumo XT als backup en een Samsung Galaxy S24

                CD130 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • a white mouse on the motorbike a white mouse on the motorbike

                  I think this is because you're connecting the intercom. I have the same problem on my motorcycle with the Schubert SC2, and that's because the intercom—in my case, the onboard radio—overrides the MRA output.
                  When I use the motorcycle’s radio via the intercom, I no longer receive instructions from MRA. As soon as I turn off the radio, the instructions come back. I’ve tried several things, but I haven’t yet managed to set MRA to have priority so that it pushes the intercom to the background when MRA gives an instruction.
                  If I don’t have the motorcycle’s radio (intercom) on, I can play music on the Carpuride or listen to internet radio, and when MRA gives a prompt, the music gets quieter and fades into the background.

                  CD130
                  CD130
                  CD130
                  Valued contributor
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @white.mouse I’m not exactly sure which setting it is (possibly Audio Multitasking?), but you can solve this by configuring the headset through the Schuberth app. I have the same headset myself. By the way, this setting is also available on most Sena headsets.

                  The adventure starts where the plans end | READY TO >> RACE 🧡

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Graham Fairhurst
                    Graham Fairhurst
                    Graham Fairhurst
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    Sounds like you have the same problem? I have emailed Schuberth and waiting for a response. I thought I would look at the Schuberth app and see what the options are. I seem to remember there is a priority option? I’ll keep you updated. I would like to sort it out as if I use my TomTom 400 that disconnects the intercom and I have to then reset it, which quite often takes a few attempts

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Graham Fairhurst
                      Graham Fairhurst
                      Graham Fairhurst
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      I have changed the priority on the Schuberth app from “intercom” to “music” and that appears to have worked. Not yet tried it out on the bike but fingers crossed

                      a white mouse on the motorbike 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Graham Fairhurst Graham Fairhurst

                        I have changed the priority on the Schuberth app from “intercom” to “music” and that appears to have worked. Not yet tried it out on the bike but fingers crossed

                        a white mouse on the motorbike
                        a white mouse on the motorbike
                        a white mouse on the motorbike
                        Valued contributor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @Graham-Fairhurst said:

                        I have changed the priority on the Schuberth app . . .

                        Where in the app you can do this? In the Schuberth SC2 app I do not see this option!

                        met een R1250RT met TFT en BMW Connected Ride App (die dus nog steeds niet voldoet!) ; M.R.A. in combinatie met de Carpuride W702 (voor Android op de Motor!), de Garmin Zumo XT als backup en een Samsung Galaxy S24

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Graham Fairhurst
                          Graham Fairhurst
                          Graham Fairhurst
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          On the SC1 settings page “audio source priority”
                          IMG_5575.png

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • a white mouse on the motorbike
                            a white mouse on the motorbike
                            a white mouse on the motorbike
                            Valued contributor
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            Well, I do not have this option. Maybe because I have the SC2!

                            met een R1250RT met TFT en BMW Connected Ride App (die dus nog steeds niet voldoet!) ; M.R.A. in combinatie met de Carpuride W702 (voor Android op de Motor!), de Garmin Zumo XT als backup en een Samsung Galaxy S24

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Graham Fairhurst
                              Graham Fairhurst
                              Graham Fairhurst
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              Possibly, it’s on the first page after checking for updates.
                              Is the SC2 fitted to the C5?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • a white mouse on the motorbike
                                a white mouse on the motorbike
                                a white mouse on the motorbike
                                Valued contributor
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                yes. but the option is not there (anymore)

                                met een R1250RT met TFT en BMW Connected Ride App (die dus nog steeds niet voldoet!) ; M.R.A. in combinatie met de Carpuride W702 (voor Android op de Motor!), de Garmin Zumo XT als backup en een Samsung Galaxy S24

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                ACTIVE USERS
                                a white mouse on the motorbike
                                a white mouse on the motorbike
                                CD130
                                CD130
                                Ron van der Meer 0
                                Ron van der Meer 0
                                Graham Fairhurst
                                Graham Fairhurst
                                POPULAR TOPICS
                                • Animation
                                  LennyO
                                  LennyO
                                  0
                                  13
                                  31

                                • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                                  John S Parry
                                  John S Parry
                                  0
                                  9
                                  197

                                • Route line transparency
                                  Jörgen
                                  Jörgen
                                  1
                                  5
                                  30

                                • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
                                  Corjan Meijerink
                                  Corjan Meijerink
                                  0
                                  5
                                  22

                                • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
                                  Con Hennekens
                                  Con Hennekens
                                  0
                                  5
                                  11

                                • Help please, new user
                                  RainerT
                                  RainerT
                                  0
                                  4
                                  16

                                • Issues about using planner in tablet
                                  Corjan Meijerink
                                  Corjan Meijerink
                                  0
                                  4
                                  25

                                • In attesa di caricamento 0 tracklog e 6 elementi
                                  Peter Zehentreiter
                                  Peter Zehentreiter
                                  0
                                  3
                                  65

                                MY GROUPS
                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Support
                                • MyRoute-app