Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Congratulations MRA

Congratulations MRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 625 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gary France
    Gary France
    Gary France
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys, I have just been able to take a look at the recording of the Facebook Live broadcast you did. I was especially keen to get the update about the upgrade v1.1 on the roadmap. It was good to get an early glimpse of what the timed waypoints will be like, and to really get to see the distinction between via waypoints, shaping waypoints and the easier to see in-between waypoints. It is looking good and I am keen to see the upgrade when it is ready, although I understand you have to make sure it all works perfectly, so I will be patient. Congratulations - this is looking really good. Gary.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • Gary France Gary France

      Hey guys, I have just been able to take a look at the recording of the Facebook Live broadcast you did. I was especially keen to get the update about the upgrade v1.1 on the roadmap. It was good to get an early glimpse of what the timed waypoints will be like, and to really get to see the distinction between via waypoints, shaping waypoints and the easier to see in-between waypoints. It is looking good and I am keen to see the upgrade when it is ready, although I understand you have to make sure it all works perfectly, so I will be patient. Congratulations - this is looking really good. Gary.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Gary-France

      Thanks Gary, together we keep making MRA better.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Gary France
      Gary France
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Animation
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        13
        31

      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        54

      • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        6
        28

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        0
        9
        211

      • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        5
        12

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        4
        19

      • Route line transparency
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        1
        5
        30

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        19

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app