Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Power usage

Power usage

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 585 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Bryn Thomas
    Bryn Thomas
    Bryn Thomas
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am a big fan of MRA both for my planning and for the navigation. Got many a friend to start using it and everyone seems to like it. I almost dread asking you … but have you got anywhere with talking to the HERE mapping team and seeing if they can play with the power usage ? Irrespective of this I continue to use MRA and even though the Quad lock stuff just can’t keep up with the usage I carry a separate power pack that seems to do the trick. Would be grateful for any updates.

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bryn Thomas Bryn Thomas

      I am a big fan of MRA both for my planning and for the navigation. Got many a friend to start using it and everyone seems to like it. I almost dread asking you … but have you got anywhere with talking to the HERE mapping team and seeing if they can play with the power usage ? Irrespective of this I continue to use MRA and even though the Quad lock stuff just can’t keep up with the usage I carry a separate power pack that seems to do the trick. Would be grateful for any updates.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Bryn-Thomas The temperature issue has been resolved resulting is way less battery usage on most devices.

      That said, there are still quite a lot of devices with an undesirable high amount of battery usage. This mostly is on high end devices.

      I am working a lot of HERE to get the issue resolved. I do expect improvements early next year but unfortunately it's not up to me 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      4

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Bryn Thomas
      Bryn Thomas
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Hello everyone
        Brian McG
        Brian McG
        2
        6
        64

      • Route changed?
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        5
        63

      • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
        Rob Veerman
        Rob Veerman
        4
        4
        49

      • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        0
        10
        602

      • Auto skipping in next version (6)
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        96

      • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        0
        10
        299

      • Offline Mode function
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        1
        6
        39

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        0
        13
        397

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app