Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Screen freezes in settings menu

Screen freezes in settings menu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 587 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Thomas Schäfer
    Thomas Schäfer
    Thomas Schäfer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have noticed the following.

    I use an old Pocophone F1 with Android 9 for navigation, which works great as a sat nav replacement.

    • I load a prepared route via the three-dash menu.
    • I start the route using "Navigate"
    • In the navigation view, I select the three-dot menu at the bottom right
    • All functions work perfectly...
    • ... except for the last option "Settings"
      When I click on this, the menu disappears and the screen freezes

    This error does not occur on my Pixel 7pro with Android 14.

    Freundliche Grüße/Kind regards/Met vriendelijke groeten

    Thomas

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Thomas Schäfer Thomas Schäfer

      I have noticed the following.

      I use an old Pocophone F1 with Android 9 for navigation, which works great as a sat nav replacement.

      • I load a prepared route via the three-dash menu.
      • I start the route using "Navigate"
      • In the navigation view, I select the three-dot menu at the bottom right
      • All functions work perfectly...
      • ... except for the last option "Settings"
        When I click on this, the menu disappears and the screen freezes

      This error does not occur on my Pixel 7pro with Android 14.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Thomas-Schäfer You could contact support about this.
      If you do so, please attach the logs of the app (long press version number at the bottom of the profile page)

      Thomas Schäfer 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Thomas-Schäfer You could contact support about this.
        If you do so, please attach the logs of the app (long press version number at the bottom of the profile page)

        Thomas Schäfer
        Thomas Schäfer
        Thomas Schäfer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Done

        Freundliche Grüße/Kind regards/Met vriendelijke groeten

        Thomas

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Thomas Schäfer
        Thomas Schäfer
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Custom POI color and icons
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          12
          43

        • File en omrijden
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          4
          45

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          9
          126
          12.7k

        • A11 Making the Algorithm More Visible – Overview and Planner File
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          8

        • File / Creation date
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          1
          3
          22

        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Robineke
          Robineke
          0
          33
          308

        • F003 POI Folder & group missing in the app
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          4
          27

        • F005 Menu covered
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          20

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app