Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. CarPlay navigation no instructions.

CarPlay navigation no instructions.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 740 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mike Luca 0
    Mike Luca 0
    Mike Luca 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Odd problem. Latest MRA 4.1.3-311 on iPhone 15 running iOS 17.5.1.

    When connected to my Cardo the instructions work just fine along with music and mesh intercoms.

    I bought a 5" Carplay box from Ricoel. When it turns on I have the bluetooth setting to run all audio through CarPlay rather than on the CarPlay device. It works great with Spotify and comms, but the turn-by-turn from MRA is gone. I tried Google Maps/Waze/Scenic and they all work fine. If I turn off the CarPlay unit the audio instructions from MRA nav start coming through the headset again.

    I tried a few different voices to no avail. Seems like a bug to me.

    Lynchy67 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mike Luca 0 Mike Luca 0

      Odd problem. Latest MRA 4.1.3-311 on iPhone 15 running iOS 17.5.1.

      When connected to my Cardo the instructions work just fine along with music and mesh intercoms.

      I bought a 5" Carplay box from Ricoel. When it turns on I have the bluetooth setting to run all audio through CarPlay rather than on the CarPlay device. It works great with Spotify and comms, but the turn-by-turn from MRA is gone. I tried Google Maps/Waze/Scenic and they all work fine. If I turn off the CarPlay unit the audio instructions from MRA nav start coming through the headset again.

      I tried a few different voices to no avail. Seems like a bug to me.

      Lynchy67
      Lynchy67
      Lynchy67
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mike Luca 0
        Mike Luca 0
        Mike Luca 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I fixed this on my own. I flashed new firmware and on the audio setting made sure the unit sent everything to the phone. All instructions now go from phone to headset.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Mike Luca 0
        Mike Luca 0
        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Strange translation
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          0
          15
          43

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          martin-phogel.de
          martin-phogel.de
          9
          114
          10.7k

        • Add delete route button to library
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          9
          26

        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          7
          14

        • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          6
          11

        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          6
          21

        • Shared toggle switch
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          7
          31

        • Crazy routing
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          7
          26

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app