Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Maintain Via points

Maintain Via points

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
3 Posts 3 Posters 813 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Corrado Miniati 0
    Corrado Miniati 0
    Corrado Miniati 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I had an itinerary made up of a total of 79 points (via+ shaping) with via point no. 38 (toilet stop).
    I reduced the points from 79 to 60 and the planner deleted 19 points including the via point no.38, is there a way to delete only the shaping points while keeping the via points?

    Thank you

    Appunti_03-01-2024_01.jpg
    Appunti_03-01-2024_011.jpg

    Corjan Meijerink Con Hennekens 2 Replies Last reply
    3
    • Corrado Miniati 0 Corrado Miniati 0

      I had an itinerary made up of a total of 79 points (via+ shaping) with via point no. 38 (toilet stop).
      I reduced the points from 79 to 60 and the planner deleted 19 points including the via point no.38, is there a way to delete only the shaping points while keeping the via points?

      Thank you

      Appunti_03-01-2024_01.jpg
      Appunti_03-01-2024_011.jpg

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Corrado-Miniati-0 I would need to alter the behaviour and I think this is an excellent suggestion 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      5
      • Corrado Miniati 0 Corrado Miniati 0

        I had an itinerary made up of a total of 79 points (via+ shaping) with via point no. 38 (toilet stop).
        I reduced the points from 79 to 60 and the planner deleted 19 points including the via point no.38, is there a way to delete only the shaping points while keeping the via points?

        Thank you

        Appunti_03-01-2024_01.jpg
        Appunti_03-01-2024_011.jpg

        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by Con Hennekens
        #3

        @Corrado-Miniati-0, I never use that function, but I agree it should NOT delete VIA points at all. They are VIA points for a reason.

        I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

        Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

        Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corrado Miniati 0
        Corrado Miniati 0
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          7
          189

        • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
          Thomas Neumeyer
          Thomas Neumeyer
          0
          48
          3.7k

        • Offline Mode function
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          1
          3
          15

        • How to plan correctly
          RetiredWingMan
          RetiredWingMan
          0
          3
          88

        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Robineke
          Robineke
          0
          28
          229

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          11
          295

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app