Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Travel date not saved

Travel date not saved

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 1 Posters 481 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Corrado Miniati 0
    Corrado Miniati 0
    Corrado Miniati 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello,
    I have to change the date of the trip, I do it in the dedicated box but when I leave and return during the day I always find myself with the previous date, in my case 22/050/24 instead of 24/04/24.
    What should I do?

    Thanks a lot

    0aa19d5a-c19e-4aba-a1b3-076b433d94fb-image.png

    Corrado Miniati 0 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corrado Miniati 0 Corrado Miniati 0

      Hello,
      I have to change the date of the trip, I do it in the dedicated box but when I leave and return during the day I always find myself with the previous date, in my case 22/050/24 instead of 24/04/24.
      What should I do?

      Thanks a lot

      0aa19d5a-c19e-4aba-a1b3-076b433d94fb-image.png

      Corrado Miniati 0
      Corrado Miniati 0
      Corrado Miniati 0
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Corrado-Miniati-0
      I have now discovered that to save the new date you need to cancel the previous date and not just modify it.
      Why this illogical behavior?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corrado Miniati 0
      Corrado Miniati 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        186

      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        18

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        0
        10
        283

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        45

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        10

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        36

      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        0
        2
        3

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        16
        820

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app