Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. HELLO FROM YORKSHIRE

HELLO FROM YORKSHIRE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
6 Posts 6 Posters 1.6k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Henryk Matysiak
    Henryk Matysiak
    Henryk Matysiak
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, My name is Henryk Matysiak and I'm commonly known as Ryk. I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I've joined the My Route group because of a referral from a friend and the great things it can bring. I'm keen to get more miles under my belt with some new routes to share and try out. 100 heads are better than one, so I can't wait to get started. Cheers!

    Nick Carthew TorqueRider Drabslab HABVEN aka MrMRA Lynchy67 5 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Henryk Matysiak Henryk Matysiak

      Hi, My name is Henryk Matysiak and I'm commonly known as Ryk. I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I've joined the My Route group because of a referral from a friend and the great things it can bring. I'm keen to get more miles under my belt with some new routes to share and try out. 100 heads are better than one, so I can't wait to get started. Cheers!

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Henryk-Matysiak Welcome Ryk πŸ‘‹

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Henryk Matysiak Henryk Matysiak

        Hi, My name is Henryk Matysiak and I'm commonly known as Ryk. I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I've joined the My Route group because of a referral from a friend and the great things it can bring. I'm keen to get more miles under my belt with some new routes to share and try out. 100 heads are better than one, so I can't wait to get started. Cheers!

        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Henryk-Matysiak
        Welcome to the forum Ryk!
        I love Yorkshire. Where else can you find hillsides of 35%.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Henryk Matysiak Henryk Matysiak

          Hi, My name is Henryk Matysiak and I'm commonly known as Ryk. I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I've joined the My Route group because of a referral from a friend and the great things it can bring. I'm keen to get more miles under my belt with some new routes to share and try out. 100 heads are better than one, so I can't wait to get started. Cheers!

          Drabslab
          Drabslab
          Drabslab
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Henryk-Matysiak Welcome to the forum πŸ™‚

          It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Henryk Matysiak Henryk Matysiak

            Hi, My name is Henryk Matysiak and I'm commonly known as Ryk. I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I've joined the My Route group because of a referral from a friend and the great things it can bring. I'm keen to get more miles under my belt with some new routes to share and try out. 100 heads are better than one, so I can't wait to get started. Cheers!

            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Henryk-Matysiak

            Welcome @Henryk-Matysiak

            BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
            Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Henryk Matysiak Henryk Matysiak

              Hi, My name is Henryk Matysiak and I'm commonly known as Ryk. I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I've joined the My Route group because of a referral from a friend and the great things it can bring. I'm keen to get more miles under my belt with some new routes to share and try out. 100 heads are better than one, so I can't wait to get started. Cheers!

              Lynchy67
              Lynchy67
              Lynchy67
              Valued contributor
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Henryk-Matysiak

              Welcome to the wonderful world of MRA.

              Had a fab time on the Yorkshire Moors a couple of years ago on a CRF 250 Rally.
              The drive up and back to London took its toll on the Anarchy Wild’s. Ouch!

              Snapshot 04-12-2023 19:00.jpeg

              You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Drabslab
              Drabslab
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              Lynchy67
              Lynchy67
              Henryk Matysiak
              Henryk Matysiak
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • How to plan correctly
                Christian Feurstein
                Christian Feurstein
                0
                7
                287

              • Beurs aanbieding
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                0
                3
                90

              • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                5
                105
                7.6k

              • Hello from Thailand
                Marinus van Deudekom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                0
                2
                69

              • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
                0
                1
                34

              • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
                -1
                1
                14

              • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                Herman Veldhuizen
                Herman Veldhuizen
                0
                4
                221

              • Wissel Here-TomTom
                Hubert Thoring
                Hubert Thoring
                0
                3
                145

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app