Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Upload queue not uploading

Upload queue not uploading

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
8 Posts 2 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vintage Rider
    Vintage Rider
    Vintage Rider
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all,
    I finished a Tracklog yesterday. I took a few pictures along the way. I saved (and maybe uploaded) the route before I got to my home and home Wifi. Now I have 7 photos in my "Upload queue"
    Any way to "encourage" those photos to upload?
    Thank you,
    Carey

    Vintage Rider Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Vintage Rider Vintage Rider

      Hi all,
      I finished a Tracklog yesterday. I took a few pictures along the way. I saved (and maybe uploaded) the route before I got to my home and home Wifi. Now I have 7 photos in my "Upload queue"
      Any way to "encourage" those photos to upload?
      Thank you,
      Carey

      Vintage Rider
      Vintage Rider
      Vintage Rider
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Vintage-Rider I may have put this in the wrong forum.
      Sorry. These are my first posts.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink moved this topic from [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues on
      • Vintage Rider Vintage Rider

        Hi all,
        I finished a Tracklog yesterday. I took a few pictures along the way. I saved (and maybe uploaded) the route before I got to my home and home Wifi. Now I have 7 photos in my "Upload queue"
        Any way to "encourage" those photos to upload?
        Thank you,
        Carey

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Vintage-Rider simply tap the item in the upload queue 🙂

        Vintage Rider 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @Vintage-Rider simply tap the item in the upload queue 🙂

          Vintage Rider
          Vintage Rider
          Vintage Rider
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink Believe me, I've tried that many times.
          If it makes a difference, those 3 horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner has an "x" in the lower right hand corner of the "x". That doesn't respond to any taps or anything either.

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Vintage Rider Vintage Rider

            @Corjan-Meijerink Believe me, I've tried that many times.
            If it makes a difference, those 3 horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner has an "x" in the lower right hand corner of the "x". That doesn't respond to any taps or anything either.

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Vintage-Rider could you attach a screenshot of your queue?

            Vintage Rider 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @Vintage-Rider could you attach a screenshot of your queue?

              Vintage Rider
              Vintage Rider
              Vintage Rider
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Corjan-Meijerink I figured it out.
              To the right of each queued picture, was an "x" with a circle around it. I thought that was to delete the pic. I knew I didn't want pic #3, to tried to delete it. The "x" turned into a check mark. When I taped the picture number again, it uploaded.
              Sweet!

              Vintage Rider Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • Vintage Rider Vintage Rider

                @Corjan-Meijerink I figured it out.
                To the right of each queued picture, was an "x" with a circle around it. I thought that was to delete the pic. I knew I didn't want pic #3, to tried to delete it. The "x" turned into a check mark. When I taped the picture number again, it uploaded.
                Sweet!

                Vintage Rider
                Vintage Rider
                Vintage Rider
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Vintage-Rider BTW, thanks for a great app and route planner. The Connector has also improved significantly, and I'm using it now. Much more convenient now.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Vintage Rider Vintage Rider

                  @Corjan-Meijerink I figured it out.
                  To the right of each queued picture, was an "x" with a circle around it. I thought that was to delete the pic. I knew I didn't want pic #3, to tried to delete it. The "x" turned into a check mark. When I taped the picture number again, it uploaded.
                  Sweet!

                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Developer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Vintage-Rider cool! 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  ACTIVE USERS
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Vintage Rider
                  Vintage Rider
                  POPULAR TOPICS
                  • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
                    Bouke Ent
                    Bouke Ent
                    0
                    8
                    168

                  • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
                    LennyO
                    LennyO
                    1
                    8
                    38

                  • test Myroute APP
                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    4
                    26
                    1.9k

                  • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    0
                    4
                    67

                  • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                    richtea999
                    richtea999
                    0
                    5
                    69

                  • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
                    Hubert Thori
                    Hubert Thori
                    0
                    4
                    35

                  • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
                    Jörgen
                    Jörgen
                    0
                    9
                    33

                  • A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
                    Hubert Thoring
                    Hubert Thoring
                    0
                    3
                    29

                  MY GROUPS
                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Support
                  • MyRoute-app