Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Announcements
  4. Update 4.0.3 - Motorhome / motorcycle support and much more!

Update 4.0.3 - Motorhome / motorcycle support and much more!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Announcements
16 Posts 7 Posters 5.9k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

    @Corjan-Meijerink, I hate dark maps, because they lack detail and contrast. Of course I can disable that, but I was thinking that auto reducing the screen brightness by 50% would make a nice addition to this setting. What do you think? Better for energy too...

    Lynchy67
    Lynchy67
    Lynchy67
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
    #3

    @Con-Hennekens

    I agree with you.
    On my Samsung S21+ you can manually set the Screen Brightness.
    I have been using 50% from day 1 of the Beta.

    You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

      @Con-Hennekens

      I agree with you.
      On my Samsung S21+ you can manually set the Screen Brightness.
      I have been using 50% from day 1 of the Beta.

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Lynchy67, at daylight I use full brightness, but that depends largely on your device. But when it's dark it could easily be reduced by half. So if you usually drive on 80%, at night it could be reduced by 50% to 40%.

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

        @Corjan-Meijerink, I hate dark maps, because they lack detail and contrast. Of course I can disable that, but I was thinking that auto reducing the screen brightness by 50% would make a nice addition to this setting. What do you think? Better for energy too...

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @Con-Hennekens might be an option for later. Screen brightness will already be automatically reduced by the OS based on ambient light.

        Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @Con-Hennekens might be an option for later. Screen brightness will already be automatically reduced by the OS based on ambient light.

          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Corjan-Meijerink, you are right, but that usually works very bad... Also it seems to cause battery drain to use that feature, plus it is really annoying that your brightness constantly changes while riding corners 😉

          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • b0hd1
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Hello. I'm sure it's explained above but I must not have been paying attention. What is the difference when doing a route with a car or motorcycle profile?

            Creator and administrator of the largest MRA groups.

            • https://t.me/MRa_by_b0hd1
            • https://www.myrouteapp.com/group/messages/7007
            • YouTube: @demco17
            • Ex-routexpert, current beta tester and MRA expert. Creator of tutorials, manuals, and MRA user trainer.
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Arno 0
              Arno 0
              Arno 0
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Corjan-Meijerink with the 209 version, when I open a route from the Routes menu,I can change the travel mode. This is a great function. However, when I changed it and go back to the Routes menu, the icon that shows the travel mode has not been changed. When I go to the chart and open the Routes menu again, then I see that is has been changed. I think the problem is that the Routes menu is not refreshed when you go back to the Routes menu after changing the travel mode. Please have a look. Thanks.

              Con Hennekens Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • Arno 0 Arno 0

                @Corjan-Meijerink with the 209 version, when I open a route from the Routes menu,I can change the travel mode. This is a great function. However, when I changed it and go back to the Routes menu, the icon that shows the travel mode has not been changed. When I go to the chart and open the Routes menu again, then I see that is has been changed. I think the problem is that the Routes menu is not refreshed when you go back to the Routes menu after changing the travel mode. Please have a look. Thanks.

                Con Hennekens
                Con Hennekens
                Con Hennekens
                Alpha tester
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Arno-0, That indeed looks to be the case, I noticed this too. However I am not so happy with this otherwise great feature to override the setting as made in the planner. It is great that you can set a car route to motorcycle route if you picked your bike this time. But a route planned as car route should in my opinion be kept a car route in the online platform, until that gets changed in a planner function. Much like changing the avoid highway option does that only for the current drive, and not permanently in the online platform.

                I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                Lynchy67 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                  @Arno-0, That indeed looks to be the case, I noticed this too. However I am not so happy with this otherwise great feature to override the setting as made in the planner. It is great that you can set a car route to motorcycle route if you picked your bike this time. But a route planned as car route should in my opinion be kept a car route in the online platform, until that gets changed in a planner function. Much like changing the avoid highway option does that only for the current drive, and not permanently in the online platform.

                  Lynchy67
                  Lynchy67
                  Lynchy67
                  Valued contributor
                  wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
                  #10

                  @Con-Hennekens

                  In my case I have only ever ridden motorcycles with MRA so it’s no brainier for me.
                  My OCD dictates that I must have the Helmet Icon on all my routes. 🤡

                  You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Arno 0 Arno 0

                    @Corjan-Meijerink with the 209 version, when I open a route from the Routes menu,I can change the travel mode. This is a great function. However, when I changed it and go back to the Routes menu, the icon that shows the travel mode has not been changed. When I go to the chart and open the Routes menu again, then I see that is has been changed. I think the problem is that the Routes menu is not refreshed when you go back to the Routes menu after changing the travel mode. Please have a look. Thanks.

                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Developer
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Arno-0 you are very much correct! 🙂
                    This will be fixed in a later, future update.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Developer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Update 4.0.3 is live on all platforms now 🎉

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BertM
                        BertM
                        BertM
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        If I edit my profile I have to enter Camper dimensions to save. Even if I do not have a camper..

                        Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BertM BertM

                          If I edit my profile I have to enter Camper dimensions to save. Even if I do not have a camper..

                          Rob Verhoeff
                          Rob Verhoeff
                          Rob Verhoeff
                          Alpha tester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @Bert-3e elders gelezen dat dit morgen zou zijn opgelost...

                          🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                          📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                          🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                          💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                          BertM 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                            @Bert-3e elders gelezen dat dit morgen zou zijn opgelost...

                            BertM
                            BertM
                            BertM
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @Rob-Verhoeff Top! nog 3 uurtjes wachten 👍

                            Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BertM BertM

                              @Rob-Verhoeff Top! nog 3 uurtjes wachten 👍

                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Alpha tester
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @Bert-3e 😂

                              Het onmogelijke doen de dev's vrijwel meteen. Wonderen duren altijd eventjes.

                              Hier het topic: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/5221/account-profil-change-without-motor-home

                              🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                              📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                              🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                              💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              ACTIVE USERS
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Con Hennekens
                              Con Hennekens
                              Corjan Meijerink
                              Corjan Meijerink
                              BertM
                              BertM
                              b0hd1
                              b0hd1
                              Arno 0
                              Arno 0
                              Lynchy67
                              Lynchy67
                              POPULAR TOPICS
                              • Drive restriction for vehicle
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                0
                                17
                                139

                              • No tracklog on Android phone
                                Nick Carthew
                                Nick Carthew
                                0
                                4
                                36

                              • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                0
                                6
                                198

                              • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
                                Jörg Neudert
                                Jörg Neudert
                                1
                                6
                                197

                              • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                Hubert Thoring
                                Hubert Thoring
                                9
                                98
                                4.7k

                              • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                Hubert Thoring
                                Hubert Thoring
                                5
                                103
                                4.8k

                              • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
                                Marinus van Deudekom
                                Marinus van Deudekom
                                0
                                3
                                60

                              • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                                Rob Verhoeff
                                Rob Verhoeff
                                0
                                2
                                7

                              MY GROUPS
                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Support
                              • MyRoute-app