Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Carplay v iPhone functions

Carplay v iPhone functions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 842 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • John 4a
    John 4a
    John 4a
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If I navigate using the IPhone app then on the navigation screen I can look at the waypoints and various other functions but when I use Apple Carplay these options appear to be missing.
    I assumed that carplay would allow all the functionality present on the iphone app but this appears not to be the case
    Have I got something setup incorrectly or is carplay only a partial implementation. Not being able to list all the waypoints means it is very difficult to know which shaping waypoints I can skip. Having more functionality on the phone when navigating means that carplay is of limited use, but maybe I am doing something wrong and you more experienced guys can tell me. To be honest I seldom use MRA in the car just because of these problems i am having with carplay

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • John 4a John 4a

      If I navigate using the IPhone app then on the navigation screen I can look at the waypoints and various other functions but when I use Apple Carplay these options appear to be missing.
      I assumed that carplay would allow all the functionality present on the iphone app but this appears not to be the case
      Have I got something setup incorrectly or is carplay only a partial implementation. Not being able to list all the waypoints means it is very difficult to know which shaping waypoints I can skip. Having more functionality on the phone when navigating means that carplay is of limited use, but maybe I am doing something wrong and you more experienced guys can tell me. To be honest I seldom use MRA in the car just because of these problems i am having with carplay

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @John-4a the 4.0.3 update scheduled for next week has a lot of new CarPlay / Android Auto features.

      Not all you might wish but on we are working on those 🙂

      John 4a 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @John-4a the 4.0.3 update scheduled for next week has a lot of new CarPlay / Android Auto features.

        Not all you might wish but on we are working on those 🙂

        John 4a
        John 4a
        John 4a
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Thank you, I look forward to additional functionality in carplay. The ability to make a route on the roads I wish to use and use carplay to navigate that route is what makes MRA unique. Sure I don’t expect every wish to come true! But more carplay functionality would be great

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        John 4a
        John 4a
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
          Bouke Ent
          Bouke Ent
          0
          8
          168

        • test Myroute APP
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          4
          26
          1.9k

        • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          4
          67

        • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          1
          7
          36

        • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
          richtea999
          richtea999
          0
          5
          69

        • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
          Hubert Thori
          Hubert Thori
          0
          4
          35

        • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          9
          33

        • A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          29

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app