Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Navigation MRA Beta vs non Beta versions

Navigation MRA Beta vs non Beta versions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 522 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Roger Needham 0
    Roger Needham 0
    Roger Needham 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    A couple of months ago I went through the Test Pilot sign on process and paid the fee to be part of the Beta programme. As a result I can now both plan routes and then navigate them using the same single app on my phone. Previously I would use the separate Navigation app to use as a tool when on the road.
    I build the routes in the Route Lab and then once complete, I hit the Navigate button and off I go.

    A friend of mine who has not joined the Beta programme has paid for lifetime Navigation membership and seems now to only have the one app for both planning and navigation combined. Does this mean he is now in the Beta programme?

    Or has the Beta programme now been effectively cancelled with the new market ready combined product having been launched?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Roger Needham 0 Roger Needham 0

      A couple of months ago I went through the Test Pilot sign on process and paid the fee to be part of the Beta programme. As a result I can now both plan routes and then navigate them using the same single app on my phone. Previously I would use the separate Navigation app to use as a tool when on the road.
      I build the routes in the Route Lab and then once complete, I hit the Navigate button and off I go.

      A friend of mine who has not joined the Beta programme has paid for lifetime Navigation membership and seems now to only have the one app for both planning and navigation combined. Does this mean he is now in the Beta programme?

      Or has the Beta programme now been effectively cancelled with the new market ready combined product having been launched?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Roger-Needham-0 The beta program is still open for the original testers but the app is now available for all to use.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Roger Needham 0
      Roger Needham 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        9
        91
        2.1k

      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        5
        82
        1.9k

      • Elektrisch voertuig
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        19
        693

      • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        0
        5
        97

      • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        3
        86

      • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        13
        32
        383

      • MyRoute-app wedding
        LennyO
        LennyO
        28
        40
        10.4k

      • MRA V6.0.0 (515) The viewfinder is somehow inaccurate and does not find it which is not a problem in the WebPlaner./// Suchfunktion ungenau - findet es nicht
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        1
        2
        35

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app