Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Transfer to Zumo XT2

Transfer to Zumo XT2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 3 Posters 1.5k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gordon Albers
    Gordon Albers
    Gordon Albers
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Anyone using Myroute App for Route planning ?
    So far I learned how to transfer Route, Track and Waypoints via cable in gpx1.1 format and connector from Windows to my XT2. After importing manually then on the XT2 I have the route including Waypoints - the track appears some time later šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
    So far so good.

    When I save the same on my iOS device ( iPhone or iPad ) and open the file in the tread app and save it there. It syncs to the XT2 but I have only the Route with start and endpoint no other WP’s.
    Any idea how to fix that ?

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Oliver a 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • Gordon Albers Gordon Albers

      Anyone using Myroute App for Route planning ?
      So far I learned how to transfer Route, Track and Waypoints via cable in gpx1.1 format and connector from Windows to my XT2. After importing manually then on the XT2 I have the route including Waypoints - the track appears some time later šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
      So far so good.

      When I save the same on my iOS device ( iPhone or iPad ) and open the file in the tread app and save it there. It syncs to the XT2 but I have only the Route with start and endpoint no other WP’s.
      Any idea how to fix that ?

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Gordon-Albers

      Use viapoints in your route.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gordon Albers Gordon Albers

        Anyone using Myroute App for Route planning ?
        So far I learned how to transfer Route, Track and Waypoints via cable in gpx1.1 format and connector from Windows to my XT2. After importing manually then on the XT2 I have the route including Waypoints - the track appears some time later šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
        So far so good.

        When I save the same on my iOS device ( iPhone or iPad ) and open the file in the tread app and save it there. It syncs to the XT2 but I have only the Route with start and endpoint no other WP’s.
        Any idea how to fix that ?

        Oliver a
        Oliver a
        Oliver a
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Gordon-Albers Recalucalte the route in the tread app on your smartphone will help

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Gordon Albers
        Gordon Albers
        Oliver a
        Oliver a
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
          Glenn.B
          Glenn.B
          0
          47
          3.7k

        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Robineke
          Robineke
          0
          28
          222

        • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          4
          96

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          11
          267

        • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
          Rob Kelley
          Rob Kelley
          0
          3
          59

        • How to plan correctly
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          2
          49

        • Brittany routes
          Tony 13
          Tony 13
          0
          2
          70

        • Slow Favorites
          0
          1
          49

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app