Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Points of Interest not working (Tuesday 26th July 2022)

Points of Interest not working (Tuesday 26th July 2022)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
6 Posts 4 Posters 1.0k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ian Street
    Ian Street
    Ian Street
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    @Timo-Martosatiman @Nick-Carthew

    Evening Gents,

    I am trying to edit some maps and I'm unable to add any POI, I have tried several and nothing works, I have changed the map type but still nothing.

    Is there an error on the site?

    Thanks

    Ian

    TorqueRider Nick Carthew Hans van de Ven MR.MRA 3 Replies Last reply
    1
    • Ian Street Ian Street

      @Timo-Martosatiman @Nick-Carthew

      Evening Gents,

      I am trying to edit some maps and I'm unable to add any POI, I have tried several and nothing works, I have changed the map type but still nothing.

      Is there an error on the site?

      Thanks

      Ian

      TorqueRider
      TorqueRider
      TorqueRider
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Ian-Street
      I have registred
      Ticket: #33548 Malfunction POI's

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Ian Street Ian Street

        @Timo-Martosatiman @Nick-Carthew

        Evening Gents,

        I am trying to edit some maps and I'm unable to add any POI, I have tried several and nothing works, I have changed the map type but still nothing.

        Is there an error on the site?

        Thanks

        Ian

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hi @Ian-Street yes there’s a problem with the poi server and the techies are looking into it. Thanks for reporting.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

          Hi @Ian-Street yes there’s a problem with the poi server and the techies are looking into it. Thanks for reporting.

          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Nick-Carthew

          POI server still down...

          BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
          Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Ian Street Ian Street

            @Timo-Martosatiman @Nick-Carthew

            Evening Gents,

            I am trying to edit some maps and I'm unable to add any POI, I have tried several and nothing works, I have changed the map type but still nothing.

            Is there an error on the site?

            Thanks

            Ian

            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Ian-Street

            Poi server up and running again

            BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
            Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

            Ian Street 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Hans van de Ven MR.MRA

              @Ian-Street

              Poi server up and running again

              Ian Street
              Ian Street
              Ian Street
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master and team, thank you for your prompt response.

              Ian

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Hans van de Ven MR.MRA locked this topic on

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              Ian Street
              Ian Street
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                Brian McG
                Brian McG
                0
                8
                206

              • How to plan correctly
                Brian McG
                Brian McG
                0
                4
                107

              • Offline Mode function
                Hubert Thoring
                Hubert Thoring
                1
                4
                22

              • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                Thomas Neumeyer
                Thomas Neumeyer
                0
                48
                3.8k

              • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
                Rob Veerman
                Rob Veerman
                0
                8
                508

              • Drive restriction for vehicle
                Robineke
                Robineke
                0
                28
                231

              • No tracklog on Android phone
                Con Hennekens
                Con Hennekens
                0
                11
                304

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app