Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. How to delete favourites?

How to delete favourites?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
15 Posts 9 Posters 3.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jeffrey Poulter
    Jeffrey Poulter
    Jeffrey Poulter
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi,
    I have a favourites box a mile long. I can find noway of deleting those I no longer need. Anyone know how to delete a favourite waypoint?
    Thanks, Jeff

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jeffrey Poulter Jeffrey Poulter

      Hi,
      I have a favourites box a mile long. I can find noway of deleting those I no longer need. Anyone know how to delete a favourite waypoint?
      Thanks, Jeff

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jeffrey-Poulter

      Tick on them and then on the trash can in the waypoint menu

      Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jeffrey Poulter Jeffrey Poulter

        Hi,
        I have a favourites box a mile long. I can find noway of deleting those I no longer need. Anyone know how to delete a favourite waypoint?
        Thanks, Jeff

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Jeffrey-Poulter Open a route (any route) select a favourite that you want to delete and then click the trash can to delete. Unfortunately they have to be deleted individually.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

          @Jeffrey-Poulter Open a route (any route) select a favourite that you want to delete and then click the trash can to delete. Unfortunately they have to be deleted individually.

          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I see a good point for improvement here.
          You can easily remove a POI from your own POI list by clicking on the cross in the list.
          Not because it is necessarily much better. But the method for removal does become more unambiguous.

          Schermafbeelding 2022-07-18 om 08.45.03.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Jeffrey Poulter
            Jeffrey Poulter
            Jeffrey Poulter
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thanks. chaps. So simple when you know how!

            Odd, though, that 'How to delete favourite waypoint' produced zero response when entered into the help search box...

            TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jeffrey Poulter Jeffrey Poulter

              Thanks. chaps. So simple when you know how!

              Odd, though, that 'How to delete favourite waypoint' produced zero response when entered into the help search box...

              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Jeffrey-Poulter
              Sorry @Jeffrey-Poulter but I can’t find that topic.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fusebox666
                Fusebox666
                Fusebox666
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                ok,
                I have the same question as Jeffrey Poulter, I have favourites that I cannot delete, I have read all the answers to his question, but I have NO dustbin or X to delete the favourite, it is driving me crazy, evenyone says just click dustbin BUT I haven't got a dustbin to delete the favourite.

                I am so frustrated it is crazy how I cannot delete 👿

                Lynchy67 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Fusebox666 Fusebox666

                  ok,
                  I have the same question as Jeffrey Poulter, I have favourites that I cannot delete, I have read all the answers to his question, but I have NO dustbin or X to delete the favourite, it is driving me crazy, evenyone says just click dustbin BUT I haven't got a dustbin to delete the favourite.

                  I am so frustrated it is crazy how I cannot delete 👿

                  Lynchy67
                  Lynchy67
                  Lynchy67
                  Valued contributor
                  wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
                  #8

                  @Fusebox666 @Jeffrey-Poulter

                  You have to activate the Favourite to remove it.

                  Remove Fav.jpg

                  You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                  Fusebox666 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RetiredWingMan
                    RetiredWingMan
                    RetiredWingMan
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    You can delete them easily from the MyRoute-app.

                    Display the list of favourites
                    Click on the edit button for the one you want to delete
                    Click the red delete waste can button and then answer yes.

                    2010 GL1800 Goldwing using Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Android 13.

                    Fusebox666 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

                      @Fusebox666 @Jeffrey-Poulter

                      You have to activate the Favourite to remove it.

                      Remove Fav.jpg

                      Fusebox666
                      Fusebox666
                      Fusebox666
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Lynchy67 Hi
                      I haven't got any of that which you are showing on your map, all it ask's to make another favourite or rename it?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RetiredWingMan RetiredWingMan

                        You can delete them easily from the MyRoute-app.

                        Display the list of favourites
                        Click on the edit button for the one you want to delete
                        Click the red delete waste can button and then answer yes.

                        Fusebox666
                        Fusebox666
                        Fusebox666
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Doug-Robinson hi
                        I don't have any edit or delete, so I'm unable to do anything but live with the favourite: angry:

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fusebox666
                          Fusebox666
                          Fusebox666
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          ok, found it, open a new map, call it whatever you like, click the 3 horizontal bars at top, then all the info available is listed, including a favourites list which I can then delete any of my crap favourites.

                          I must admit this is not a particularly good user web friendly program, I would go as to say crap.
                          But it cost too much to not use 👎

                          Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Fusebox666 Fusebox666

                            ok, found it, open a new map, call it whatever you like, click the 3 horizontal bars at top, then all the info available is listed, including a favourites list which I can then delete any of my crap favourites.

                            I must admit this is not a particularly good user web friendly program, I would go as to say crap.
                            But it cost too much to not use 👎

                            Con Hennekens
                            Con Hennekens
                            Con Hennekens
                            Alpha tester
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Fusebox666, relax. Suggestions for improvement of favorite management have already been issued. Later this year the planner website will get an overhaul. But given your profile name a little bit of angry is probably in your nature 😉

                            I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                            Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                            Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Tom.Fox
                              Tom.Fox
                              Tom.Fox
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              Any updates to this feature? I followed @fusebox666's directions dated Feb 15 2024 and they work, although it took me some time to find this thread. A favorites manager would be much easier.

                              Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Tom.Fox Tom.Fox

                                Any updates to this feature? I followed @fusebox666's directions dated Feb 15 2024 and they work, although it took me some time to find this thread. A favorites manager would be much easier.

                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Alpha tester
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Tom.Fox, The current web planner is designed around the routing engine itself. Therefore some options are only available from within an open route. You do not need to create a new route to delete favorites, just open any route from your library (but not a track).

                                A completely new web planner platform is on the verge, you will most likely have seen that in your mailbox. In it things like favorites and POI have their own place in the main menu, and management of them has been greatly improved.

                                I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                                Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                                Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                ACTIVE USERS
                                Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                                Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                                Nick Carthew
                                Nick Carthew
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Tom.Fox
                                Tom.Fox
                                RetiredWingMan
                                RetiredWingMan
                                TorqueRider
                                TorqueRider
                                Lynchy67
                                Lynchy67
                                Fusebox666
                                Fusebox666
                                Jeffrey Poulter
                                Jeffrey Poulter
                                POPULAR TOPICS
                                • Drive restriction for vehicle
                                  Robineke
                                  Robineke
                                  0
                                  26
                                  206

                                • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                                  Mzokk
                                  Mzokk
                                  0
                                  44
                                  3.6k

                                • No tracklog on Android phone
                                  Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                                  Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                                  0
                                  10
                                  207

                                • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
                                  Rob Kelley
                                  Rob Kelley
                                  0
                                  3
                                  43

                                • Route Breakdown
                                  Scarecrow
                                  Scarecrow
                                  1
                                  6
                                  344

                                • Brittany routes
                                  Tony 13
                                  Tony 13
                                  0
                                  2
                                  38

                                • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                                  Stanisław
                                  Stanisław
                                  0
                                  2
                                  34

                                • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                                  M. Schrijver
                                  M. Schrijver
                                  0
                                  9
                                  205

                                MY GROUPS
                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Support
                                • MyRoute-app