Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Mar Unread as Read

Mar Unread as Read

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
15 Posts 6 Posters 2.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

    @nick-dawson Yes the forum template has changed. I don’t think MyRoute-app have control of the template but I will ask on your behalf.

    Nick Dawson
    Nick Dawson
    Nick Dawson
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @nick-carthew I appear to have lost my settings icon (to right in your screen dump). I definitely had this before but now I have a drop down menu without the option to mark all as read.

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Dawson Nick Dawson

      @nick-carthew I appear to have lost my settings icon (to right in your screen dump). I definitely had this before but now I have a drop down menu without the option to mark all as read.

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @nick-dawson said in Mar Unread as Read:

      @nick-carthew I appear to have lost my settings icon (to right in your screen dump). I definitely had this before but now I have a drop down menu without the option to mark all as read.

      Not my screenshot. It was @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master. Hans and I are admins so our settings would be different to yours.
      I will investigate for you.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PAD 0
        PAD 0
        PAD 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        There are some obvious changes to the forum template, such as the location of the reply button that isn’t post specific. It’s now at the head of the page, rather than at the foot, which seems a bit of an odd thing to have done to put it mildly.

        HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PAD 0 PAD 0

          There are some obvious changes to the forum template, such as the location of the reply button that isn’t post specific. It’s now at the head of the page, rather than at the foot, which seems a bit of an odd thing to have done to put it mildly.

          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @pad-0 , @Nick-Dawson , @Herko-ter-Horst and @Nick-Carthew

          It is still there, In the account of the motorcycle club for which I make the routes, I can put everything on read.

          8d4844bf-b144-4212-bc39-b938d93d88f6-image.png

          BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
          Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

          Nick Dawson 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

            @pad-0 , @Nick-Dawson , @Herko-ter-Horst and @Nick-Carthew

            It is still there, In the account of the motorcycle club for which I make the routes, I can put everything on read.

            8d4844bf-b144-4212-bc39-b938d93d88f6-image.png

            Nick Dawson
            Nick Dawson
            Nick Dawson
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master ... and so it is but only on my (Windows) PC. It appears to have been removed from my Android app (I am sure it was there before).

            HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Nick Dawson Nick Dawson

              @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master ... and so it is but only on my (Windows) PC. It appears to have been removed from my Android app (I am sure it was there before).

              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              Valued contributor
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @nick-dawson
              On my iPhone, the option is still present (motorclub account), it may have been moved and the name changed.
              Possibly the cause is an update of the template of the forum, MRA has no influence on that, because they will also have to go with the latest update.

              BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
              Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

              PAD 0 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                @nick-dawson
                On my iPhone, the option is still present (motorclub account), it may have been moved and the name changed.
                Possibly the cause is an update of the template of the forum, MRA has no influence on that, because they will also have to go with the latest update.

                PAD 0
                PAD 0
                PAD 0
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                No longer present on either iPhone or iPad for me.

                Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Herko ter Horst Herko ter Horst

                  @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master I think Nick meant the other way around: mark all unread messages as read, not mark everything as unread.

                  Nick Carthew
                  Nick Carthew
                  Nick Carthew
                  RouteXpert
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @herko-ter-horst There wasn’t a Mark as Read option as far as I remember. The moment you open a topic it automatically marks it as read.

                  Always willing to help if I can.
                  Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                  MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PAD 0 PAD 0

                    No longer present on either iPhone or iPad for me.

                    Nick Carthew
                    Nick Carthew
                    Nick Carthew
                    RouteXpert
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    @pad-0 said in Mar Unread as Read:

                    No longer present on either iPhone or iPad for me.

                    Showing on my iPhone.
                    7A0DCA5F-0BD3-4D3C-A2A0-33D973A6A29B.jpeg

                    Always willing to help if I can.
                    Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                    MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                    Nick Dawson 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

                      @pad-0 said in Mar Unread as Read:

                      No longer present on either iPhone or iPad for me.

                      Showing on my iPhone.
                      7A0DCA5F-0BD3-4D3C-A2A0-33D973A6A29B.jpeg

                      Nick Dawson
                      Nick Dawson
                      Nick Dawson
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @nick-carthew Screenshot_20211115-130023_Chrome.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Dawson
                      Nick Dawson
                      Herko ter Horst
                      Herko ter Horst
                      PAD 0
                      PAD 0
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Beurs aanbieding
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        3
                        81

                      • How to plan correctly
                        Brian McG
                        Brian McG
                        0
                        6
                        243

                      • Hello from Thailand
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        0
                        2
                        44

                      • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                        Herman Veldhuizen
                        Herman Veldhuizen
                        0
                        4
                        204

                      • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
                        0
                        1
                        2

                      • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
                        -1
                        1
                        9

                      • Wissel Here-TomTom
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        0
                        3
                        131

                      • No tracklog on Android phone
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        0
                        13
                        485

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app