Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. My Route Navigation

My Route Navigation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 555 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andrew Thompson 0
    Andrew Thompson 0
    Andrew Thompson 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am finding the My Route Navigation app pretty much unusable. I create routes for cycling on the web and the Navigation app almost inevitably rejects the Route as incalculable.
    I have wasted this subscription. Can I request a refund?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Andrew Thompson 0 Andrew Thompson 0

      I am finding the My Route Navigation app pretty much unusable. I create routes for cycling on the web and the Navigation app almost inevitably rejects the Route as incalculable.
      I have wasted this subscription. Can I request a refund?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Andrew-Thompson-0 Hi Andrew. I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the navigation app. You can use it for cycling and the algorithms will adjust to suit, unfortunately the Here map used for Navigation doesn’t recognise all of the cycling tracks.
      Make a ticket in the MRA support section and explain your problem, I’m sure that MRA will be able to help.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Andrew Thompson 0
      Andrew Thompson 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        178

      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        14

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        6
        37

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        10

      • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        19

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        35

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        0
        9
        263

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        16
        786

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app