Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. New Trial Period?

New Trial Period?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 578 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rugby536
    Rugby536
    Rugby536
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi MRA,
    I trialed the Navigation capability shortly after it was launched but decided not to proceed as there was functionality missing that I wanted.

    I use MRA for all my route planning so integration with Navigation would be great. I'd like to trial the Navigation app again but I am told by the app that my trial has ended and that I have to pay €39.99 for a 3 year subscription which is too expensive when I cannot test how well the app now works.

    Is it possible to reset my trial so I can have a new 14 day trial or allow me to subscribe for 1 year at a pro-rata cost of €13.33?

    Thanks
    David

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MyRoute-app community
      MyRoute-app community
      MyRoute-app community
      Administrator
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi Rugby,

      There' s a special deal available right now, please take a look here:

      https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/1368/launch-major-navigation-revamp?page=1

      If you have further questions aimed directly at MyRoute-app, please create ticket. The support team will be able to help you with questions regarding your subscription and trial.

      Kind regards,

      Timo

      1 Reply Last reply
      1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      MyRoute-app community
      MyRoute-app community
      Rugby536
      Rugby536
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        5
        21

      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        1
        4
        8

      • Kort voorstellen
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        2
        4
        82

      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        22

      • Strange translation
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        4
        7

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Hans Lamers
        Hans Lamers
        0
        3
        12

      • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        12

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        46

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app