Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Hello from Ontario Canada

Hello from Ontario Canada

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
5 Posts 4 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Warren 2
    Warren 2
    Warren 2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi everyone.
    I'm new to the forum but have used MRA for free until I upgraded to the Gold version today. I'm currently riding a Spyder F3-Limited which I love, but sometimes miss my BMW GS.
    Anyway, I'm still struggling to understand how tracks integrate with the Garmin Zumo 395 and I'd appreciate some direction to the right sub-category to read and post regarding this topic.
    Thanks
    Warren

    Drabslab Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Warren 2 Warren 2

      Hi everyone.
      I'm new to the forum but have used MRA for free until I upgraded to the Gold version today. I'm currently riding a Spyder F3-Limited which I love, but sometimes miss my BMW GS.
      Anyway, I'm still struggling to understand how tracks integrate with the Garmin Zumo 395 and I'd appreciate some direction to the right sub-category to read and post regarding this topic.
      Thanks
      Warren

      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Warren-2 said in Hello from Ontario Canada:

      Spyder F3

      Welcome on board; i have no experience with Garmin but you can find a lot of info here: https://www.myrouteapp.com/support

      🙂

      It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome @Warren-2

        Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Warren 2 Warren 2

          Hi everyone.
          I'm new to the forum but have used MRA for free until I upgraded to the Gold version today. I'm currently riding a Spyder F3-Limited which I love, but sometimes miss my BMW GS.
          Anyway, I'm still struggling to understand how tracks integrate with the Garmin Zumo 395 and I'd appreciate some direction to the right sub-category to read and post regarding this topic.
          Thanks
          Warren

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hi @Warren-2 welcome to the forum.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Warren 2
            Warren 2
            Warren 2
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thanks for the welcome 🙂

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Drabslab
            Drabslab
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Warren 2
            Warren 2
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              superg
              superg
              5
              97
              2.6k

            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              9
              94
              2.7k

            • Seizoensafsluitingen
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              0
              5
              88

            • Elektrisch voertuig
              Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
              Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
              0
              23
              825

            • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
              AWDC LAO
              AWDC LAO
              0
              5
              97

            • Altitude numbers size
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              5
              134

            • 5 dagen Harz.. 2 problemen met AA
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              0
              5
              202

            • Verkeersbewuste routeberekening…..
              M. Schrijver
              M. Schrijver
              1
              14
              2.4k

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app