Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Route recalculation problems...

Route recalculation problems...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
23 Posts 6 Posters 9.1k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Spili
    Spili
    Spili
    wrote on last edited by Spili
    #21

    Guys! 🙂

    HAVE A SOLUTION! 🙂

    Well. Maybe not a "solution" but a HALF solution.

    To be frankly I was quite pissed off for this situation...

    Could't sleep 😕

    Last season I used App on my previous Xiaomi Mi9 (android)
    No problems at all.

    On my new Xiaomi Mi11 (android) when I used app in this season - problems 😕

    I put my sim card to my old phone and... Problems...
    I have installed app on my wife's Huawei P30 - also problems!
    I have installed app on my daughter's iPhone11 - and it works! No errors!

    Strange...
    More strange was when I connected my Mi11 to home wifi and...
    App works with no errors on both Xiaomi's and Huawei.

    So problem is ONLY when I use a mobile internet.
    My Xiaomi an wife's Huawei - we have a T-Mobile operator.
    My daughter has an Orange as a provider.

    Well. So T-Mobile has become a suspect one 🙂

    All our home laptops/PC - we use a Nord VPN for a security.

    So I have downloaded Nord VPN on my phone.
    And... Navigation on mobile internet on my Xioami Mi11 when VPN is ON works without any problems!

    And of course I have made a phone call to T-Mobile and explained them what problem is.
    They said a T-Mobile "take care" for a users safety and all "suspicious' servers is blocked by T-Mobile.

    ????WTF???

    I am quite sure that a MRA Nav do not use a "suspicious" servers.. I hope 😉

    Guys.
    Anyone of you maybe using MRA Nav on T-Mobile in other countries?
    Have such a problems like me?

    Finally...
    I have a fully operated app back 🙂
    All I have to do is run a VPN before I start using it...

    Thanks a lot for support and help 🙂

    Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Spili
      Luckily you found it.👍 Yes, providers also do all kinds of things to improve / secure their software, but often do not take into account what we as users have running on the smartfone for app.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Spili Spili

        Guys! 🙂

        HAVE A SOLUTION! 🙂

        Well. Maybe not a "solution" but a HALF solution.

        To be frankly I was quite pissed off for this situation...

        Could't sleep 😕

        Last season I used App on my previous Xiaomi Mi9 (android)
        No problems at all.

        On my new Xiaomi Mi11 (android) when I used app in this season - problems 😕

        I put my sim card to my old phone and... Problems...
        I have installed app on my wife's Huawei P30 - also problems!
        I have installed app on my daughter's iPhone11 - and it works! No errors!

        Strange...
        More strange was when I connected my Mi11 to home wifi and...
        App works with no errors on both Xiaomi's and Huawei.

        So problem is ONLY when I use a mobile internet.
        My Xiaomi an wife's Huawei - we have a T-Mobile operator.
        My daughter has an Orange as a provider.

        Well. So T-Mobile has become a suspect one 🙂

        All our home laptops/PC - we use a Nord VPN for a security.

        So I have downloaded Nord VPN on my phone.
        And... Navigation on mobile internet on my Xioami Mi11 when VPN is ON works without any problems!

        And of course I have made a phone call to T-Mobile and explained them what problem is.
        They said a T-Mobile "take care" for a users safety and all "suspicious' servers is blocked by T-Mobile.

        ????WTF???

        I am quite sure that a MRA Nav do not use a "suspicious" servers.. I hope 😉

        Guys.
        Anyone of you maybe using MRA Nav on T-Mobile in other countries?
        Have such a problems like me?

        Finally...
        I have a fully operated app back 🙂
        All I have to do is run a VPN before I start using it...

        Thanks a lot for support and help 🙂

        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by Stefan Hummelink
        #23

        @Spili hmmmm your researched yielded some very interesting results.

        Surprisingly I have found to have no problems at all on T-Mobile network... I have two sim cards in my phone and switching between both of them (T-Mobile and Vodafone) does not seem to yield different MRA Navigation behaviour. Hmmm. Maybe it's country related?

        At least you've found a "decent" solution! 😄Happy driving up ahead!

        Manks bu'j te bange.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • 1
        • 2
        ACTIVE USERS
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        Reinhard-32
        Reinhard-32
        Spili
        Spili
        hvdv
        hvdv
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Hello everyone
          Brian McG
          Brian McG
          2
          6
          111

        • Route changed?
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          5
          87

        • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
          Rob Veerman
          Rob Veerman
          4
          4
          69

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          Herman Veldhuizen
          Herman Veldhuizen
          0
          4
          165

        • Beurs aanbieding
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          3
          57

        • Wissel Here-TomTom
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          108

        • Hoe lang gebruiker
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          2
          2
          71

        • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          0
          10
          625

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app