Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Drive restriction for vehicle

Drive restriction for vehicle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
25 Posts 7 Posters 191 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #16

    That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
    Camper mode
    Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
    Truck mode
    Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
    MRA Lifetime Gold

    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Travellexxie Travellexxie

      That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
      Camper mode
      Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
      Truck mode
      Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote last edited by
      #17

      @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

      image.jpeg

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

        @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

        image.jpeg

        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Valued contributor
        wrote last edited by
        #18

        @Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel 🤷

        Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

        Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
        Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
        MRA Lifetime Gold

        Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Travellexxie Travellexxie

          @Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel 🤷

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote last edited by
          #19

          @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          Travellexxie 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

            @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Valued contributor
            wrote last edited by
            #20

            @Nick-Carthew no I didn't, I have used the camperprofile plenty of times during my 3 months travel through Spain and Portugal, The "weight-indicator" was there when I started this profile.

            Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

            Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
            Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
            MRA Lifetime Gold

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

              @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              Valued contributor
              wrote last edited by
              #21

              @Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?
              20260412_134221.jpg
              20260413_110909.jpg

              Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

              Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
              Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
              MRA Lifetime Gold

              Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                @Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?
                20260412_134221.jpg
                20260413_110909.jpg

                Nick Carthew
                Nick Carthew
                Nick Carthew
                RouteXpert
                wrote last edited by
                #22

                @Travellexxie Maybe you should be asking Corjan, I was merely making a suggestion trying to help you find a solution.

                Always willing to help if I can.
                Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                  Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                  Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                  Valued contributor
                  wrote last edited by
                  #23

                  Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.

                  Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                  Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                  Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Hans van de Ven MR.MRA

                    Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.

                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #24

                    @Hans-van-de-Ven-MR.MRA thank you for the confirmation!

                    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                    MRA Lifetime Gold

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Developer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #25

                      Camper profile does not open the logistics layer since 2024-09-25.
                      If we're still talking about the website.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Travellexxie
                      Travellexxie
                      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Rob Verhoeff
                      Rob Verhoeff
                      Robineke
                      Robineke
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                        Mzokk
                        Mzokk
                        0
                        44
                        3.5k

                      • Drive restriction for vehicle
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        25
                        191

                      • No tracklog on Android phone
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                        0
                        10
                        178

                      • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
                        Rob Kelley
                        Rob Kelley
                        0
                        3
                        13

                      • Route Breakdown
                        Scarecrow
                        Scarecrow
                        1
                        6
                        330

                      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                        M. Schrijver
                        M. Schrijver
                        0
                        9
                        192

                      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                        Stanisław
                        Stanisław
                        0
                        2
                        27

                      • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        2
                        31

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app