Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Announcements
  3. [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)

[EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
109 Posts 40 Posters 10.4k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LE DIZES Freddy LE DIZES Freddy

    Hello,
    I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
    and access the database in early November.
    Thank you.

    CD130
    CD130
    CD130
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #101

    @LE-DIZES-Freddy It’s very simple: all the information is available here: https://beta.myrouteapp.com

    The adventure starts where the plans end | READY TO >> RACE 🧡

    Tom Grzelinski 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

      @John-S-Parry, I don't feel like turning this into an MS bash, but MS has MANY products with one-time licenses that get deprecated sooner or later.

      @John-S-Parry said:

      The "upgrade to the new version" locks me out of any functional improvements.

      I feel this is really untrue. There are many functional improvements included in the upgrade for which nothing at all needs te be paid. Just wait and see 😉

      Jeroen ekkel c
      Jeroen ekkel c
      Jeroen ekkel c
      wrote last edited by
      #102

      @Con-Hennekens said:

      @John-S-Parry, I don't feel like turning this into an MS bash, but MS has MANY products with one-time licenses that get deprecated sooner or later.

      @John-S-Parry said:

      The "upgrade to the new version" locks me out of any functional improvements.

      I feel this is really untrue. There are many functional improvements included in the upgrade for which nothing at all needs te be paid. Just wait and see 😉

      Levens lange garantie bestaat niet aan updates of longlife update dan wel de prijs die je ooit hett betaald voor een dienst, geen enkel bedriif garandeerd dat je in de toekomst, het zelfde blijft.
      ZIe HBO nax bijv. tijdens de introductie levenslang de zelfde prijs wat doen ze je krijgt minder voor het produkt , Wil je het zelfde houden als tijdens de instap mag je meer betalen of je krijgt reclame er voor terug etc.

      MRA myroute welke licencie je ook hebt kunnen je altijd extra laten betalen voor bepaalde extra´s dan de standaard.

      Tenslotte vind ik het al heel raaar dat je als beta tester in hun systeen er voor moet betalen, tenslotte je mag hopen dat niet iedereen de toegang krijgt in de gesloten forum en ontwikkeling beter een selectie, anders wordt het een rommeltje net als deze forum zit geen structuur in en eenvoud, net als MRA myroute aan opbouw en niet echt overzichtelijk.
      Denk dat er teveel mogelijkheden in zit die niet zo eenvoudig zijn, dan wel dat er meer in komt waar menig geen gebruik van maakt dan wel een uitleg er en te vele handelingen.
      Dus minder toeters en bellen alleen wat belangrijk is en stabiel, en bebruiksvriendelijk zo kijk ik tegen het geheel aan.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LE DIZES Freddy LE DIZES Freddy

        Hello,
        I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
        and access the database in early November.
        Thank you.

        Tom Grzelinski
        Tom Grzelinski
        Tom Grzelinski
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        @LE-DIZES-Freddy Hi Freddy, the top of the Beta webpage says:

        "Beta Access goes on sale on 26 October 2026, and the beta opens on 2 November 2026 for everyone who has it."

        So unless you have some special arrangement, we all have to wait until the 26th, choose our option:

        https://beta.myrouteapp.com/#tiers

        And then wait until 2nd November for access.

        Cheers, Tom

        Porsche 911 and VW Transporter T6.1 running CarPlay.
        iPhone 17 Pro running Waze and MRA.
        MRA Routeplanner on web via Mac

        LE DIZES Freddy 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CD130 CD130

          @LE-DIZES-Freddy It’s very simple: all the information is available here: https://beta.myrouteapp.com

          Tom Grzelinski
          Tom Grzelinski
          Tom Grzelinski
          wrote last edited by
          #104

          @CD130 Sorry CD, didn't see you'd already replied!

          Porsche 911 and VW Transporter T6.1 running CarPlay.
          iPhone 17 Pro running Waze and MRA.
          MRA Routeplanner on web via Mac

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Tom Grzelinski Tom Grzelinski

            @LE-DIZES-Freddy Hi Freddy, the top of the Beta webpage says:

            "Beta Access goes on sale on 26 October 2026, and the beta opens on 2 November 2026 for everyone who has it."

            So unless you have some special arrangement, we all have to wait until the 26th, choose our option:

            https://beta.myrouteapp.com/#tiers

            And then wait until 2nd November for access.

            Cheers, Tom

            LE DIZES Freddy
            LE DIZES Freddy
            LE DIZES Freddy
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            @Tom-Grzelinski ok i wait like you Thanks

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Tim 57 0
              Tim 57 0
              Tim 57 0
              wrote last edited by
              #106

              Hi everyone, dear MRA developer team,

              reply from a potential new user/lifetime member.

              I tested MRA in my Honda with Android Auto a few days ago and actually intended to sign up for a Lifetime Gold and App Next subscription today.

              After battling my way through the slightly confusing basic/silver/gold/appnext comparison page, I was ready to purchase the lifetime subscription. While looking for it, I stumbled upon this post.

              To be completely honest, I am thoroughly put off and confused, and I’ve put my decision to buy on hold for now.

              When I purchase a lifetime license, I expect to receive a lifetime subscription.

              I own several such subscriptions for both professional and personal use, and I appreciate being able to test new features and gain early access as a beta user.

              From what I’m reading here, however, that doesn't seem to be the case with MRA. Furthermore, I have to assume—based on what’s written here—that there could always be new versions or features that are no longer included in the lifetime sub.

              In my view, that is very disappointing and defeats the whole purpose of a lifelong commitment to a piece of software or a company. Besides that, the communication what's in and what's not, what will be in and not is totally confusing.

              It’s a real shame and is deterring me from buying—especially since I was very pleasantly surprised after the trial.

              Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Tim 57 0 Tim 57 0

                Hi everyone, dear MRA developer team,

                reply from a potential new user/lifetime member.

                I tested MRA in my Honda with Android Auto a few days ago and actually intended to sign up for a Lifetime Gold and App Next subscription today.

                After battling my way through the slightly confusing basic/silver/gold/appnext comparison page, I was ready to purchase the lifetime subscription. While looking for it, I stumbled upon this post.

                To be completely honest, I am thoroughly put off and confused, and I’ve put my decision to buy on hold for now.

                When I purchase a lifetime license, I expect to receive a lifetime subscription.

                I own several such subscriptions for both professional and personal use, and I appreciate being able to test new features and gain early access as a beta user.

                From what I’m reading here, however, that doesn't seem to be the case with MRA. Furthermore, I have to assume—based on what’s written here—that there could always be new versions or features that are no longer included in the lifetime sub.

                In my view, that is very disappointing and defeats the whole purpose of a lifelong commitment to a piece of software or a company. Besides that, the communication what's in and what's not, what will be in and not is totally confusing.

                It’s a real shame and is deterring me from buying—especially since I was very pleasantly surprised after the trial.

                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                Alpha tester
                wrote last edited by
                #107

                @Tim-57-0 After Corjan’s input, I was genuinely convinced that there were no loose ends left. That’s why I’m surprised that people keep thinking they’re going to lose functionality once the new web planner launches!

                NO, YOU WON’T!!

                Everything included in the Lifetime package will also be available when the new web planner launches. How many times does this still need to be explained?

                🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                martin-phogel.de 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • David Rudgley
                  David Rudgley
                  David Rudgley
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  I suspect the main concern is that customers who purchased the Gold Lifetime package believed they were entitled to all future updates and additional functionality for the lifetime of the product.
                  If that is the case, how were those expectations managed at the point of sale? Was it made clear that "Lifetime" referred only to the functionality available at the time of purchase, and that future premium features could be excluded? If so, then any misunderstanding may simply stem from customers interpreting the offer differently.
                  My view is that the business has recognised that the Lifetime model will eventually reach a saturation point, where revenue from new Lifetime purchases begins to decline. At that stage, relying solely on Lifetime sales is unlikely to generate sufficient income to support ongoing development, maintenance, and future innovation.
                  I completely understand why the business has chosen to introduce a new commercial model. However, I can also appreciate why customers who previously purchased Lifetime access may feel differently, particularly if they believed their purchase included access to all future functionalities. Ultimately, much depends on how those expectations were originally set and communicated.

                  MRA Gold Planner + App + Navigation Next user
                  Android Pixel 9 Pro XL
                  TomTomGo as backup

                  KTM 1290 Super Adventure S
                  Quad Lock + Phone +Carpuride W702

                  KTM 790 Duke
                  Quad Lock + Phone

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                    @Tim-57-0 After Corjan’s input, I was genuinely convinced that there were no loose ends left. That’s why I’m surprised that people keep thinking they’re going to lose functionality once the new web planner launches!

                    NO, YOU WON’T!!

                    Everything included in the Lifetime package will also be available when the new web planner launches. How many times does this still need to be explained?

                    martin-phogel.de
                    martin-phogel.de
                    martin-phogel.de
                    wrote last edited by martin-phogel.de
                    #109

                    @Rob-Verhoeff sagte:

                    How many times does this still need to be explained?

                    This isn't about losing functionality in terms of the features currently available. That's certainly the bare minimum one can expect from a lifetime license.

                    The issue is that the term “lifetime license” is being redefined. If you look at the FAQ and combine the terms “Gold,” “Lifetime,” and “Unlimited,” you inevitably conclude this means unlimited access to all current and future features, like a lifetime subscription to the highest available tier (”Gold”, in this case). That’s not unusual at all.

                    IMG_2781 (1).jpeg

                    With the new model, however, the only clear thing is what new features you won’t get with the upcoming update without paying extra.

                    What the lifetime license will include in the future, on the other hand, is completely unclear. Will it include everything that’s also included in a Gold subscription? Or just a part of it? Or at least bug fixes for existing features? Some features you’ll get, some only with an additional fee. And some maybe not at all?

                    Sorry, but it’s simply not true that “everything is clear”, even with all these explanations.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • 1
                    • 2
                    • 3
                    • 4
                    • 5
                    • 6
                    ACTIVE USERS
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    martin-phogel.de
                    martin-phogel.de
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    Hubert Thoring
                    Hubert Thoring
                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Dave J 0
                    Dave J 0
                    John S Parry
                    John S Parry
                    LE DIZES Freddy
                    LE DIZES Freddy
                    Tom Grzelinski
                    Tom Grzelinski
                    Marinus van Deudekom
                    Marinus van Deudekom
                    Peter Schiefer
                    Peter Schiefer
                    Stanisław
                    Stanisław
                    Guzzist
                    Guzzist
                    Adrian Avram
                    Adrian Avram
                    JP d
                    JP d
                    Vince Hyde
                    Vince Hyde
                    Anonymouse
                    Anonymouse
                    Tenmill 0
                    Tenmill 0
                    Karel76
                    Karel76
                    silberfuchs67
                    silberfuchs67
                    Stevedo 6 0
                    Stevedo 6 0
                    Joe Hoss
                    Joe Hoss
                    peha
                    peha
                    Cookie On Tour
                    Cookie On Tour
                    POPULAR TOPICS
                    • Strange translation
                      Stefan Hummelink
                      Stefan Hummelink
                      0
                      12
                      23

                    • Add delete route button to library
                      Jörgen
                      Jörgen
                      0
                      8
                      18

                    • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                      b0hd1
                      b0hd1
                      0
                      7
                      11

                    • Crazy routing
                      Hubert Thoring
                      Hubert Thoring
                      0
                      7
                      24

                    • Where is the "Routes" option?
                      LennyO
                      LennyO
                      0
                      6
                      31

                    • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                      b0hd1
                      b0hd1
                      1
                      5
                      18

                    • Which route is shown?
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      1
                      4
                      17

                    • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                      martin-phogel.de
                      martin-phogel.de
                      9
                      109
                      10.4k

                    MY GROUPS
                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Support
                    • MyRoute-app