Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Announcements
  3. [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)

[EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
107 Posts 39 Posters 10.4k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hubert Thoring
    Hubert Thoring
    Hubert Thoring
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by Hubert Thoring
    #97

    Yes, all this to stimulate the new WoMo

    IMG_2096.jpeg

    VG Hubert
    Beta Test "Next App" dazu die Hardware .
    iPad 9. Gen iOS 26.7.1/ iPhone 16e iOS 26.7.1/ Navi iPhone Xr iOS 18.7.10 / PC mit MS Win11 /❗️MyRoute-App im Cradel und Remotek-One❗️ Info zu MRA & Remotek One

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      Valued contributor
      wrote last edited by Hubert Thoring
      #98

      I will sign up and pay to be there no matter what Lifetime means now new...
      ...

      https://beta.myrouteapp.com/features

      It's good that we're already driving a WoMo otherwise I wouldn't have any money left

      IMG_2103.jpeg

      VG Hubert
      Beta Test "Next App" dazu die Hardware .
      iPad 9. Gen iOS 26.7.1/ iPhone 16e iOS 26.7.1/ Navi iPhone Xr iOS 18.7.10 / PC mit MS Win11 /❗️MyRoute-App im Cradel und Remotek-One❗️ Info zu MRA & Remotek One

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Peter Schiefer
        Peter Schiefer
        Peter Schiefer
        wrote last edited by
        #99

        Hubert same for me , I called up for the payment

        Peter

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LE DIZES Freddy
          LE DIZES Freddy
          LE DIZES Freddy
          wrote last edited by
          #100

          Hello,
          I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
          and access the database in early November.
          Thank you.

          CD130 Tom Grzelinski 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • LE DIZES Freddy LE DIZES Freddy

            Hello,
            I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
            and access the database in early November.
            Thank you.

            CD130
            CD130
            CD130
            Valued contributor
            wrote last edited by
            #101

            @LE-DIZES-Freddy It’s very simple: all the information is available here: https://beta.myrouteapp.com

            The adventure starts where the plans end | READY TO >> RACE 🧡

            Tom Grzelinski 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

              @John-S-Parry, I don't feel like turning this into an MS bash, but MS has MANY products with one-time licenses that get deprecated sooner or later.

              @John-S-Parry said:

              The "upgrade to the new version" locks me out of any functional improvements.

              I feel this is really untrue. There are many functional improvements included in the upgrade for which nothing at all needs te be paid. Just wait and see 😉

              Jeroen ekkel c
              Jeroen ekkel c
              Jeroen ekkel c
              wrote last edited by
              #102

              @Con-Hennekens said:

              @John-S-Parry, I don't feel like turning this into an MS bash, but MS has MANY products with one-time licenses that get deprecated sooner or later.

              @John-S-Parry said:

              The "upgrade to the new version" locks me out of any functional improvements.

              I feel this is really untrue. There are many functional improvements included in the upgrade for which nothing at all needs te be paid. Just wait and see 😉

              Levens lange garantie bestaat niet aan updates of longlife update dan wel de prijs die je ooit hett betaald voor een dienst, geen enkel bedriif garandeerd dat je in de toekomst, het zelfde blijft.
              ZIe HBO nax bijv. tijdens de introductie levenslang de zelfde prijs wat doen ze je krijgt minder voor het produkt , Wil je het zelfde houden als tijdens de instap mag je meer betalen of je krijgt reclame er voor terug etc.

              MRA myroute welke licencie je ook hebt kunnen je altijd extra laten betalen voor bepaalde extra´s dan de standaard.

              Tenslotte vind ik het al heel raaar dat je als beta tester in hun systeen er voor moet betalen, tenslotte je mag hopen dat niet iedereen de toegang krijgt in de gesloten forum en ontwikkeling beter een selectie, anders wordt het een rommeltje net als deze forum zit geen structuur in en eenvoud, net als MRA myroute aan opbouw en niet echt overzichtelijk.
              Denk dat er teveel mogelijkheden in zit die niet zo eenvoudig zijn, dan wel dat er meer in komt waar menig geen gebruik van maakt dan wel een uitleg er en te vele handelingen.
              Dus minder toeters en bellen alleen wat belangrijk is en stabiel, en bebruiksvriendelijk zo kijk ik tegen het geheel aan.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LE DIZES Freddy LE DIZES Freddy

                Hello,
                I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
                and access the database in early November.
                Thank you.

                Tom Grzelinski
                Tom Grzelinski
                Tom Grzelinski
                wrote last edited by
                #103

                @LE-DIZES-Freddy Hi Freddy, the top of the Beta webpage says:

                "Beta Access goes on sale on 26 October 2026, and the beta opens on 2 November 2026 for everyone who has it."

                So unless you have some special arrangement, we all have to wait until the 26th, choose our option:

                https://beta.myrouteapp.com/#tiers

                And then wait until 2nd November for access.

                Cheers, Tom

                Porsche 911 and VW Transporter T6.1 running CarPlay.
                iPhone 17 Pro running Waze and MRA.
                MRA Routeplanner on web via Mac

                LE DIZES Freddy 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CD130 CD130

                  @LE-DIZES-Freddy It’s very simple: all the information is available here: https://beta.myrouteapp.com

                  Tom Grzelinski
                  Tom Grzelinski
                  Tom Grzelinski
                  wrote last edited by
                  #104

                  @CD130 Sorry CD, didn't see you'd already replied!

                  Porsche 911 and VW Transporter T6.1 running CarPlay.
                  iPhone 17 Pro running Waze and MRA.
                  MRA Routeplanner on web via Mac

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Tom Grzelinski Tom Grzelinski

                    @LE-DIZES-Freddy Hi Freddy, the top of the Beta webpage says:

                    "Beta Access goes on sale on 26 October 2026, and the beta opens on 2 November 2026 for everyone who has it."

                    So unless you have some special arrangement, we all have to wait until the 26th, choose our option:

                    https://beta.myrouteapp.com/#tiers

                    And then wait until 2nd November for access.

                    Cheers, Tom

                    LE DIZES Freddy
                    LE DIZES Freddy
                    LE DIZES Freddy
                    wrote last edited by
                    #105

                    @Tom-Grzelinski ok i wait like you Thanks

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Tim 57 0
                      Tim 57 0
                      Tim 57 0
                      wrote last edited by
                      #106

                      Hi everyone, dear MRA developer team,

                      reply from a potential new user/lifetime member.

                      I tested MRA in my Honda with Android Auto a few days ago and actually intended to sign up for a Lifetime Gold and App Next subscription today.

                      After battling my way through the slightly confusing basic/silver/gold/appnext comparison page, I was ready to purchase the lifetime subscription. While looking for it, I stumbled upon this post.

                      To be completely honest, I am thoroughly put off and confused, and I’ve put my decision to buy on hold for now.

                      When I purchase a lifetime license, I expect to receive a lifetime subscription.

                      I own several such subscriptions for both professional and personal use, and I appreciate being able to test new features and gain early access as a beta user.

                      From what I’m reading here, however, that doesn't seem to be the case with MRA. Furthermore, I have to assume—based on what’s written here—that there could always be new versions or features that are no longer included in the lifetime sub.

                      In my view, that is very disappointing and defeats the whole purpose of a lifelong commitment to a piece of software or a company. Besides that, the communication what's in and what's not, what will be in and not is totally confusing.

                      It’s a real shame and is deterring me from buying—especially since I was very pleasantly surprised after the trial.

                      Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Tim 57 0 Tim 57 0

                        Hi everyone, dear MRA developer team,

                        reply from a potential new user/lifetime member.

                        I tested MRA in my Honda with Android Auto a few days ago and actually intended to sign up for a Lifetime Gold and App Next subscription today.

                        After battling my way through the slightly confusing basic/silver/gold/appnext comparison page, I was ready to purchase the lifetime subscription. While looking for it, I stumbled upon this post.

                        To be completely honest, I am thoroughly put off and confused, and I’ve put my decision to buy on hold for now.

                        When I purchase a lifetime license, I expect to receive a lifetime subscription.

                        I own several such subscriptions for both professional and personal use, and I appreciate being able to test new features and gain early access as a beta user.

                        From what I’m reading here, however, that doesn't seem to be the case with MRA. Furthermore, I have to assume—based on what’s written here—that there could always be new versions or features that are no longer included in the lifetime sub.

                        In my view, that is very disappointing and defeats the whole purpose of a lifelong commitment to a piece of software or a company. Besides that, the communication what's in and what's not, what will be in and not is totally confusing.

                        It’s a real shame and is deterring me from buying—especially since I was very pleasantly surprised after the trial.

                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Alpha tester
                        wrote last edited by
                        #107

                        @Tim-57-0 After Corjan’s input, I was genuinely convinced that there were no loose ends left. That’s why I’m surprised that people keep thinking they’re going to lose functionality once the new web planner launches!

                        NO, YOU WON’T!!

                        Everything included in the Lifetime package will also be available when the new web planner launches. How many times does this still need to be explained?

                        🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                        📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                        🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                        💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        ACTIVE USERS
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        Dave J 0
                        Dave J 0
                        John S Parry
                        John S Parry
                        LE DIZES Freddy
                        LE DIZES Freddy
                        Tom Grzelinski
                        Tom Grzelinski
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        Peter Schiefer
                        Peter Schiefer
                        Stanisław
                        Stanisław
                        Guzzist
                        Guzzist
                        Adrian Avram
                        Adrian Avram
                        JP d
                        JP d
                        Vince Hyde
                        Vince Hyde
                        Anonymouse
                        Anonymouse
                        Tenmill 0
                        Tenmill 0
                        Karel76
                        Karel76
                        silberfuchs67
                        silberfuchs67
                        Stevedo 6 0
                        Stevedo 6 0
                        Joe Hoss
                        Joe Hoss
                        peha
                        peha
                        SteD
                        SteD
                        Cookie On Tour
                        Cookie On Tour
                        POPULAR TOPICS
                        • Strange translation
                          Stefan Hummelink
                          Stefan Hummelink
                          0
                          12
                          22

                        • Add delete route button to library
                          Jörgen
                          Jörgen
                          0
                          8
                          17

                        • Crazy routing
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          0
                          7
                          24

                        • Where is the "Routes" option?
                          LennyO
                          LennyO
                          0
                          6
                          28

                        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          0
                          5
                          7

                        • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                          b0hd1
                          b0hd1
                          1
                          5
                          17

                        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          0
                          4
                          9

                        • Shared toggle switch
                          LennyO
                          LennyO
                          0
                          4
                          18

                        MY GROUPS
                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Support
                        • MyRoute-app