Time management in MRA

• Hi, MRA-Team!

Thanks for the improvements so far, especially for adding break times. Here are some more requests/suggestions by me:

• Please allow break time selections on 5 minute base (not only 10 minute as it is right now).
    • Please allow definition of start time of trip.
    • Based on start time, please also display absolute time for each way point in route point view (currently it's just elapsed time from start). E.g. start time is 15:00h, next waypoint is 15:17h etc.

These features will make calculation of time for trips much easier. At least for me as road captain of a HOG Chapter... 😊

Thanks so far and keep up the great work!

Take care
    Ebbo

• @Ebbo-Borm Hi Ebbo. Great suggestions, although one of them is already available: start time of trip.

Screenshot_20210228-183033__01__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210228-183042__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210228-183056.jpg

• RouteXperts

Hi @Ebbo-Borm You can type your own time in by highlighting the 00 and then typing your time. 04A6A3BD-C4A3-4FDC-A1BC-6E6170469D5E.png

• Thanks for the hints, guys.

Ok, so I can set start time already. 😀 Excellent!

Then as an addition and to make setting the start date/time more intuitive:
    How about changing the button for entering a break time (in german it's "Pause einfügen") for the starting point to a button for entering starting time ("Startzeit festlegen")? A break at the start seems to make little sense to me...

f53f31e7-0040-40ec-b6cc-7c52fc6a0c40-grafik.png

Ride free
    Ebbo

Ambassadors
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.
ACTIVE USERS
POPULAR TOPICS
MY GROUPS