Changelog 20 october 2020
This changelog includes resolved issues in the different parts of MyRoute-app. Missing on this list is MRA Navigation, as the Navigation development team works hard on bringing out a new update which isn’t quite ready yet. This update will include several bugfixes as well as the groundworks for Apple Carplay.
• A bug where sometimes no invoice would be attached to an email was resolved.
• After changing an email address, users would receive emails from MyRoute-app on their old email address.
MRA Routeplanner bugfixes
• In certain browsers, the roundtour generator would get stuck in a permanent loading loop.
• Occasionally, the Travel Story feature wouldn’t allow tracks and photo’s to be uploaded and no Travel Story image would be generated.
• For some users, friends could open their private routes through the side panel in the routelab.
• The “Expand” toolkit feature could occasionally lead to waypoints being randomly sorted throughout a route.
• Some users were unable to upload routes from MyRoute-app to TomTom MyDrive.
• Some users were unable to export offroad routes in .gpx format
• The MyRoute-app connector sometimes would not install if downloaded through Chrome.
• Putting a folder of routes inside that same folder of routes through “My routes” would make the folder invisible.
• Exporting to the Harley Davidson Boom! Box didn’t work on some versions of the Boom! Box.
• Some users reported .gpx routes not being uploaded correctly.
• Some users were unable to use the “search” option in the roundtour generator.
MRA Video bugfixes
• Generated videos would not show height.
• All-in-one users would not get a MRA Video trial.