Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Different Default Maps for Routeplanner and Navigation

Different Default Maps for Routeplanner and Navigation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 985 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Next Stop
    Next Stop
    Next Stop
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi there,
    Just wondering if an option for setting the default map for the routeplanner different to the actual navigation on the app.
    I like to plan my routes using the "logistics" map as it gives more information, but when actually navigating I like to use the "roads only" as I feel it's more clean cut when glancing down whilst driving.

    I feel like it would be a good option to be able to set these independently

    Cheers
    Martin

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Con Hennekens 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • Next Stop Next Stop

      Hi there,
      Just wondering if an option for setting the default map for the routeplanner different to the actual navigation on the app.
      I like to plan my routes using the "logistics" map as it gives more information, but when actually navigating I like to use the "roads only" as I feel it's more clean cut when glancing down whilst driving.

      I feel like it would be a good option to be able to set these independently

      Cheers
      Martin

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Next-Stop

      Navigation Next uses the Here-Map. You can use the map overlay you want, but use the Here-map for planning

      80f7a95c-dc06-4140-8891-84c8f54dd0cc-image.png

      5da91e3d-a646-459e-ba1f-c7eec02b99c4-image.png

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Next Stop
        Next Stop
        Next Stop
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for the reply, I should have been clearer though๐Ÿ˜†.
        What I meant is when using the Routeplanner within the Myroute App (Android).
        I tend to do all my planning on my mini tablet and then clip this to car for driving. I like the fact the app is an all in one tool, so much better than most Satnav app out there!

        Cheers!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Next Stop Next Stop

          Hi there,
          Just wondering if an option for setting the default map for the routeplanner different to the actual navigation on the app.
          I like to plan my routes using the "logistics" map as it gives more information, but when actually navigating I like to use the "roads only" as I feel it's more clean cut when glancing down whilst driving.

          I feel like it would be a good option to be able to set these independently

          Cheers
          Martin

          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Next-Stop said in Different Default Maps for Routeplanner and Navigation:

          I feel like it would be a good option to be able to set these independently

          Yes, using the webplanner they are independant, but the app-planner uses the same map-style as the navigation mode indeed. I do not much planning on the device I use for navigating, so it is not a real problem for myself, but I agree with you that it is logical to have seperate map-style settings for the planner and the navigator.

          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Next Stop
          Next Stop
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Where is the "Routes" option?
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            5
            18

          • My Routeapp Stays questions
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            5
            21

          • Foutmelding In MRA Next
            Hans Lamers
            Hans Lamers
            0
            3
            9

          • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            12

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            0
            7
            46

          • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            11

          • Strange translation
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            4

          • Kort voorstellen
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            1
            2
            60

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app