Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. the route disappear from navigator while riding

the route disappear from navigator while riding

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
19 Posts 5 Posters 3.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RetiredWingMan RetiredWingMan

    @Stefan-Hummelink have you downloaded the maps? You appear to be in online navigation. It's possible you lost data connection to online maps if you don't have the downloaded.

    Stefan Hummelink
    Stefan Hummelink
    Stefan Hummelink
    Alpha tester
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @RetiredWingMan I feel like you intended to respond to the TS instead to me, but hey, here are my answers:
    I was online, yes I downloaded the maps and no the internet connection was definitely not bad. Haha continuously 4G+. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Manks bu'j te bange.

    Nicola Hardmeier 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Nicola Hardmeier Nicola Hardmeier

      IMG_4569.jpeg

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @Nicola-Hardmeier, what's this?

      4ef4354a-1ea2-4d99-a91f-5ad9513b1c0d-image.png

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      Nicola Hardmeier 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

        @RetiredWingMan I feel like you intended to respond to the TS instead to me, but hey, here are my answers:
        I was online, yes I downloaded the maps and no the internet connection was definitely not bad. Haha continuously 4G+. ๐Ÿ˜‰

        Nicola Hardmeier
        Nicola Hardmeier
        Nicola Hardmeier
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @Stefan-Hummelink Good Morning, this is the phone activity in the back ground. In this specific case it shows that there is a navigation App active. In fact I had Relieve (an App that also uses GPS) working.

        Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nicola Hardmeier Nicola Hardmeier

          @Stefan-Hummelink Good Morning, this is the phone activity in the back ground. In this specific case it shows that there is a navigation App active. In fact I had Relieve (an App that also uses GPS) working.

          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @Nicola-Hardmeier You wanted to reply to @Con-Hennekens ๐Ÿ˜‰

          Manks bu'j te bange.

          Nicola Hardmeier 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

            @Nicola-Hardmeier I had this similar behaviour while riding down the highway this weekend. Not sure what triggered it, but it was almost all the time near special situations on the highway such as exits. In my case the grey map moved back to the regular map screen after a few seconds from what I recall. Only once I had to kill the nav and restart it, at least from what I remember.

            Nicola Hardmeier
            Nicola Hardmeier
            Nicola Hardmeier
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @Stefan-Hummelink That could be the case specifically considering that I was up in the Swiss Alps. But I don't think so because I did this routes at least once or twice a year for the past 10 years and it never happened before. It's a bit like the other issue I have regarding the seasonal closure warning that this summer appears every time I ride into the mountain. Never happened before this summer. They may be related!? I think something got changed during some previous system update.

            Stefan Hummelink Nicola Hardmeier 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

              @Nicola-Hardmeier You wanted to reply to @Con-Hennekens ๐Ÿ˜‰

              Nicola Hardmeier
              Nicola Hardmeier
              Nicola Hardmeier
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @Stefan-Hummelink Right sorry for the mistake.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                @Nicola-Hardmeier, what's this?

                4ef4354a-1ea2-4d99-a91f-5ad9513b1c0d-image.png

                Nicola Hardmeier
                Nicola Hardmeier
                Nicola Hardmeier
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @Con-Hennekens Good Morning, this is the phone activity in the back ground. In this specific case it shows that there is a navigation App active. In fact I had Relieve (an App that also uses GPS) working.

                Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Nicola Hardmeier Nicola Hardmeier

                  @Stefan-Hummelink That could be the case specifically considering that I was up in the Swiss Alps. But I don't think so because I did this routes at least once or twice a year for the past 10 years and it never happened before. It's a bit like the other issue I have regarding the seasonal closure warning that this summer appears every time I ride into the mountain. Never happened before this summer. They may be related!? I think something got changed during some previous system update.

                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Alpha tester
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @Nicola-Hardmeier May I ask if you maybe changed or modified something about the tilt or default zoom correction in de map settings? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                  Manks bu'j te bange.

                  Nicola Hardmeier 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Nicola Hardmeier Nicola Hardmeier

                    @Stefan-Hummelink That could be the case specifically considering that I was up in the Swiss Alps. But I don't think so because I did this routes at least once or twice a year for the past 10 years and it never happened before. It's a bit like the other issue I have regarding the seasonal closure warning that this summer appears every time I ride into the mountain. Never happened before this summer. They may be related!? I think something got changed during some previous system update.

                    Nicola Hardmeier
                    Nicola Hardmeier
                    Nicola Hardmeier
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    @Nicola-Hardmeier said in the route disappear from navigator while riding:

                    @Stefan-Hummelink That could be the case specifically considering that I was up in the Swiss Alps. But I don't think so because I did this routes at least once or twice a year for the past 10 years and it never happened before. It's a bit like the other issue I have regarding the seasonal closure warning that this summer appears every time I ride into the mountain. Never happened before this summer. They may be related!? I think something got changed during some previous system update.

                    IMG_4567.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

                      @Nicola-Hardmeier May I ask if you maybe changed or modified something about the tilt or default zoom correction in de map settings? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                      Nicola Hardmeier
                      Nicola Hardmeier
                      Nicola Hardmeier
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @Stefan-Hummelink No! I did not make any changes to the map settings

                      Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Nicola Hardmeier Nicola Hardmeier

                        @Stefan-Hummelink No! I did not make any changes to the map settings

                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Alpha tester
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @Nicola-Hardmeier Hmmm, I actually did, so we together can exclude those variables from the equation. Hmmm. Were there any special traffic or road situations applicable such as crossroads, sideroads etc? Or did you encounter it only on straight road?

                        Manks bu'j te bange.

                        Nicola Hardmeier 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Nicola Hardmeier Nicola Hardmeier

                          @Con-Hennekens Good Morning, this is the phone activity in the back ground. In this specific case it shows that there is a navigation App active. In fact I had Relieve (an App that also uses GPS) working.

                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Alpha tester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @Nicola-Hardmeier said in the route disappear from navigator while riding:

                          this is the phone activity in the back ground.

                          I learned that this is an iOS thingy, hence I did not know ๐Ÿ˜‰

                          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                          Nicola Hardmeier 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

                            @Nicola-Hardmeier Hmmm, I actually did, so we together can exclude those variables from the equation. Hmmm. Were there any special traffic or road situations applicable such as crossroads, sideroads etc? Or did you encounter it only on straight road?

                            Nicola Hardmeier
                            Nicola Hardmeier
                            Nicola Hardmeier
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @Stefan-Hummelink I did nothing out of the ordinary or that I didn't do the previous years trips.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                              @Nicola-Hardmeier said in the route disappear from navigator while riding:

                              this is the phone activity in the back ground.

                              I learned that this is an iOS thingy, hence I did not know ๐Ÿ˜‰

                              Nicola Hardmeier
                              Nicola Hardmeier
                              Nicola Hardmeier
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              @Con-Hennekens No problems! It was a good question and I had to figure it out myself what it meant!๐Ÿ˜‰

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              ACTIVE USERS
                              Stefan Hummelink
                              Stefan Hummelink
                              Con Hennekens
                              Con Hennekens
                              RetiredWingMan
                              RetiredWingMan
                              De Ploey Georges
                              De Ploey Georges
                              Nicola Hardmeier
                              Nicola Hardmeier
                              POPULAR TOPICS
                              • Drive restriction for vehicle
                                Nick Carthew
                                Nick Carthew
                                0
                                19
                                149

                              • No tracklog on Android phone
                                Nick Carthew
                                Nick Carthew
                                0
                                7
                                105

                              • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                                Rob Verhoeff
                                Rob Verhoeff
                                0
                                7
                                124

                              • Hallo, wรฉรฉr een nieuwe gebruiker !
                                BertM
                                BertM
                                0
                                4
                                121

                              • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                0
                                6
                                230

                              • How to delete favourites?
                                Tom.Fox
                                Tom.Fox
                                0
                                14
                                3.1k

                              • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
                                0
                                1
                                6

                              • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
                                Jรถrg Neudert
                                Jรถrg Neudert
                                1
                                6
                                214

                              MY GROUPS
                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Support
                              • MyRoute-app