Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • clemente loiacono
    clemente loiacono
    clemente loiacono
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all.
    My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
    In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
    I'm still a total newbye ๐Ÿ‘ถ and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! ๐Ÿ

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Nick Carthew 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • clemente loiacono clemente loiacono

      Hi all.
      My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
      In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
      I'm still a total newbye ๐Ÿ‘ถ and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! ๐Ÿ˜Š
      As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! ๐Ÿ

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @clemente-loiacono

      Welcome clemente, if you have a questionnaires, donโ€™t hessitate, just ask๐Ÿ˜‰

      Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • clemente loiacono clemente loiacono

        Hi all.
        My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
        In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
        I'm still a total newbye ๐Ÿ‘ถ and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! ๐Ÿ˜Š
        As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! ๐Ÿ

        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @clemente-loiacono

        The is also an italian site to ask questions๐Ÿ˜‰

        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/category/16/it-forum-fai-da-te

        Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • clemente loiacono clemente loiacono

          Hi all.
          My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
          In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
          I'm still a total newbye ๐Ÿ‘ถ and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! ๐Ÿ˜Š
          As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! ๐Ÿ

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome @clemente-loiacono, the more you use MRA, the easier it becomes, youโ€™ll then see just what a powerful route planner it is.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          clemente loiacono
          clemente loiacono
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            superg
            superg
            5
            97
            2.7k

          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            9
            94
            2.7k

          • Altitude numbers size
            Ed Lauwerens 0
            Ed Lauwerens 0
            0
            6
            156

          • Elektrisch voertuig
            Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
            Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
            0
            23
            844

          • Seizoensafsluitingen
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            0
            5
            108

          • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
            AWDC LAO
            AWDC LAO
            0
            5
            101

          • 5 dagen Harz.. 2 problemen met AA
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            0
            5
            211

          • Verkeersbewuste routeberekeningโ€ฆ..
            M. Schrijver
            M. Schrijver
            1
            14
            2.4k

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app