Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • clemente loiacono
    clemente loiacono
    clemente loiacono
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all.
    My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
    In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
    I'm still a total newbye 👶 and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! 😊
    As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! 🏍

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Nick Carthew 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • clemente loiacono clemente loiacono

      Hi all.
      My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
      In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
      I'm still a total newbye 👶 and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! 😊
      As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! 🏍

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @clemente-loiacono

      Welcome clemente, if you have a questionnaires, don’t hessitate, just ask😉

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • clemente loiacono clemente loiacono

        Hi all.
        My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
        In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
        I'm still a total newbye 👶 and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! 😊
        As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! 🏍

        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @clemente-loiacono

        The is also an italian site to ask questions😉

        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/category/16/it-forum-fai-da-te

        BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • clemente loiacono clemente loiacono

          Hi all.
          My name is Clemente, I'm an italian motorbiker and Ducati fan.
          In the search for a viable and easy to use planner I found MRA.
          I'm still a total newbye 👶 and 99,99% of feature are completely unseen for me. But I will improve! 😊
          As for now, that's all folks, see you on the street! 🏍

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome @clemente-loiacono, the more you use MRA, the easier it becomes, you’ll then see just what a powerful route planner it is.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          clemente loiacono
          clemente loiacono
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Animation
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            13
            31

          • Help please, new user
            Bull Tahr
            Bull Tahr
            0
            8
            100

          • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
            John S Parry
            John S Parry
            0
            9
            223

          • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            5
            12

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            4
            19

          • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
            Hubert Thoring
            Hubert Thoring
            0
            6
            28

          • Route line transparency
            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            1
            5
            30

          • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            0
            3
            21

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app